FINAMAN is offline Banned

Need Help With My Cycle Fina/sustanon

Hey all. Im new to this site and it seems very helpfull so far from what I've seen. I am just about to begin my first cycle and I need some help with it please. Im 22 5'8 180 lbs.
    My goal is to hit 200lbs.
    Im trying to achieve this goal with not alot of gear because its my first cycle. I have 30 Amps of sustanon 250 organon Karachi as well as 1 bottle of 30ml of Finaplix Gold by Valopharm 100mg/ml.
    Now I've heard and read alot about FinaPlix Gold but this Finaplix Gold by valopharm is an underground company in Canada and I heard some good stuff about them and would like to try there product.
    Can some of you experiences guys give me some suggestions on how to run my cycle and what possible gains will i get aproximently?
    I was thinking of running my cycle like this...

Sustanon 250- EOD 750mg/week
    Finaplix Gold Valopharm- 2ml/200mg EOD = 600 mg/week

I would like to run the fina at 200mg EOD and not 100 because I heard this valopharm product only consist of 33mg/ml LOL A rip off but w.e alredy got it.

Your comments and advice would be much appreciated thank you guyz.
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 08-03-2004 at 07:54 PM.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FINAMAN
    this Finaplix Gold by valopharm is an underground company in Canada and I heard some good stuff about them and would like to try there product.

I would like to run the fina at 200mg EOD and not 100 because I heard this valopharm product only consist of 33mg/ml LOL A rip off but w.e alredy got it.

Your comments and advice would be much appreciated thank you guyz.
    so youi heard some good stuff
    and now you tell us its underdosed
    so which is it

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes really the stuff is only 1 third of the strength it is supposed to be and you think it is good

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    so youi heard some good stuff
    and now you tell us its underdosed
    so which is it

lol I KNOW GUYS IT SEEMS STUPID BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. I HEARD ALOT OF GOOD STUFF ABOUT THEM AND THEN I GOT THE PRODUCT AND FOUND ALL THE TRUTH OUT LOL. I SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER 3ML/EOD LOL.
    AT THAT POINT IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE 100MG/ML LOOL. THIS IS SAD I NEED LIKE 3 BOTTLES IN TOTAL 90ML.

if you are sure it is that strength i would run 3cc eod.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    if you are sure it is that strength i would run 3cc eod.

ohh im veryy sure. that is the best idea. im gonna need 3 bottles then lol. thank god getting the bottles wont cost me alot of money my source is good.

hopefully this will work. isnt it wrong to inject 3ml in a muscle because there is 2 much oil gathered in 1 area? and a 9 week cycle is what i can get from the 3 bottles if i inject 3ml 100mg eod. aproximently how much would i put on my 20lbs which is my goal realistic i think. of course this is with me training hard and eating like a madd man.

pics

by the way here are the pictures of my finaplix gold valopharm incase you were wondering guyz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help With My Cycle Fina/sustanon-fina1.jpg   Need Help With My Cycle Fina/sustanon-fina2.jpg   Need Help With My Cycle Fina/sustanon-fina3.jpg  

Anybody? I Thought You Guyz Were Experts.

yes you could put on 20lbs if diet and training are right. depending where you are shooting 3cc wouldn't be a problem in the glute or quad area.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    hopefully this will work. isnt it wrong to inject 3ml in a muscle because there is 2 much oil gathered in 1 area? and a 9 week cycle is what i can get from the 3 bottles if i inject 3ml 100mg eod. aproximently how much would i put on my 20lbs which is my goal realistic i think. of course this is with me training hard and eating like a madd man.
    You should be able to reach that goal. And you can put 3cc's in to the glutes for sure. Some other spots aren't as good though.

whats the glutes ?lol i know i cant probably put it into the shoulder probably stick with my ass its the best right? and i have another question is it possible 2 do a shot in the chest? some say yes some say no i was wondering.

whats the glutes ?lol i know i cant probably put it into the shoulder probably stick with my ass its the best right? and i have another question is it possible 2 do a shot in the chest? some say yes some say no i was wondering.
    I thought you were an expert. You don't know what glutes are and you work out? You can shoot in your pectorial muscles but it's not to nice to do. Go look at spotinjections.com and do some learning.

1)take a deep breathe and relaxe
    i asked you a question and for your help no nood to get all cocky and trying to show off because ive seen alot of of guys on this site making put down remarks i thought were here to help eachother. thanx for the site but no need for your little comment. you probably have a different term for it then i do im not a steriod expert ive neevr done it.l
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 08-04-2004 at 05:28 PM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    FINAMAN- Please do some research next time before you inject foreign substances into your body. Its for your own safety.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    FINAMAN- Please do some research next time before you inject foreign substances into your body. Its for your own safety.
    i KNOW HOW TO INJECT AND WHERE. IVE DONE LIKE 100 PEOPLES SHOT FOR THEM. I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION THATS ALL and i was hoping for a simple answer.

What was your question again?

Ooo I Saw The Picture Lol Glute Eh? In Canada We Call That Ass Lol. I Know Where It Is Thats Just The Spot I Knew It.thank You.

What was your question again?
    just wanted to know what a glute was? but i know now i feel stupid for asking.

1)take a deep breathe and relaxe
    i asked you a question and for your help no nood to get all cocky and trying to show off because ive seen alot of of guys on this site making put down remarks i thought were here to help eachother. thanx for the site but no need for your little comment. you probably have a different term for it then i do im not a steriod expert ive neevr done it.l
    I'm perfectly relaxed. Just suprised. Sorry, but I knew what glutes were years before ever trying to learn anything about AAS. It's rather odd for someone that works out to not know what they are. And from your response to usualsuspect it's sounds like you should be an expert on shooting up. You've done it a hundred times for others.

just wanted to know what a glute was? but i know now i feel stupid for asking.
    Do they have glutes in Canada?

haha. no but honestly i didnt know and never heard of glute. but i saw the pictures on the website you sent me and its just where i did the shots. i have another question? isnt it painfull to inject in bis? and 3ml is way 2 much for bis right? and is this finaplix gold valopharm anygood? sorry about all the questions.thankx
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 08-04-2004 at 05:42 PM.

And from your response to usualsuspect it's sounds like you should be an expert on shooting up. You've done it a hundred times for others.[/QUOTE]

I am and I have for friends and stuff. and I've done my homework too ive researched for about a year and now that i got my gear i want to know everything thats why im asking you all these questions.

can anyone help me out with my questions?

haha. no but honestly i didnt know and never heard of glute. but i saw the pictures on the website you sent me and its just where i did the shots. i have another question? isnt it painfull to inject in bis? and 3ml is way 2 much for bis right? and is this finaplix gold valopharm anygood? sorry about all the questions.thankx
    Like was said, 3cc's can only fit comfortably in the glutes or the quads from the general consensus. Other than that you'll have to split them up. 2cc's would be the most I'd want in my bi.

No offense but injecting for your friends does not qualify one to be an expert. As for your question, follow ECoast's advice.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Like was said, 3cc's can only fit comfortably in the glutes or the quads from the general consensus. Other than that you'll have to split them up. 2cc's would be the most I'd want in my bi.
    thank you ecoast. ill do just that. have you ever heard of finaplix gold valopharm? i attached a bunch of pics if you scroll up? its real right? it just and underground company i believe but i heard that it has 33mg/ml and not the 100 that it says it has. thats the only reason why im so interested in the 3cc shots.
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 08-04-2004 at 05:59 PM.

No offense but injecting for your friends does not qualify one to be an expert. As for your question, follow ECoast's advice.
    i was joking about that whole expert part. but practice makes perfect lol jk i know its good advice.

usualy suspect can you answer those questions i just asked ecoast in regardes to finaplix gold valopharm?

thank you ecoast. ill do just that. have you ever heard of finaplix gold valopharm? i attached a bunch of pics if you scroll up? its real right? it just and underground company i believe but i heard that it has 33mg/ml and not the 100 that it says it had. thats the only reason why im so interested in the 3cc shots.
    33 and 100 is a BIG difference. Are you sure its legit. Do you know anyone else who has tried it? Have you ever compared a pic to a legit bottle?

I'd be a little learly myself.

33 and 100 is a BIG difference. Are you sure its legit. Do you know anyone else who has tried it? Have you ever compared a pic to a legit bottle?

I'd be a little learly myself.

Ive read alot about it on this site. alot of guyz were saying they read articles and stuff saying it really consist on 33mg/ml and not 100. it is legit but no i dont know anyone that has tried it thats the problem.

Any of you experts out there heard of this valopharm product so called Finaplex gold? and if so is it really underdosed?

I was thinking of getting there valotest 400 and deca 300 but i duno if they would be underdosed? anyone tried any of these? thankx guyz.

Thread Information