Thread: Dbol vs M1T

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member

Dbol vs M1T

My searches on this board have revealed that Dbol and M1T produce nearly the same results. Each give huge strength gains, about 8-15lb gains (over 4 weeks), and are liver toxic. Since I have not used Dbol before, I must ask the question, If someone was to run an ORAL ONLY cycle, what benefit would Dbol have over M1T, other than its known long term effects, which have not been established for M1T?

Before you flame me about an ORAL ONLY cycle and that fear of a needle routine, there are other reasons people prefer oral only cycles. For one, injectable AAS tend to produce awesome results. For people working in a "professional" environment these gains would be suspicious of illegal activity. We need to make believeable gains, i.e. 5-10lbs a month at most, so that we don't draw too much attention. Anything more may be a trip down to HR for a drug test. Which brings me to another point, orals tend to have a much shorter half life, which allow us to not fear random drug testing as much.

As far as losing all of the gains made on Dbol, I believe that is a matter of how it is administered, how long it is taken for, the quantities taken, and of course, each individuals metabolism. I guess what I would love to hear is a comparison of the two from the people that HAVE taken a DBOL only cycle and a M1T cycle. I hope I have not offended anyone. Keep pumpin' hard!

SKiN is offline Member
    I think M1T would be a better choice then Dbol for a oral only cycle but I dont know too much about M1T.... hopefully NSA will see this....

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    why would you do an oral only cycle? a cycle is not a cycle without test..

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    I dont see the point in oral only cycle. Get a syringe

SKiN is offline Member
    Here it goes..... "sqwack sqwack sqwaaacckkk"

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    you need test............

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Short cycles

Do a search on short cycles.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    needles dont hurt. get some test and you will get some real gains

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by O.T
    I dont see the point in oral only cycle. Get a syringe
    Welcome to AR newbie, nice post. You are going to fit in round here.

Apparently all of this infatuation with test has impaired peoples ability to read...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    there could very well be suspision on weight gain but just deny the crap out of it in fact get very offensive tht someone would even have the notion that you would use such a thing in your body. Tell them you are taking m1t or some other over the counter supplements instead. I have gainned 16 pounds from m1t and have retained only five after pct oral only cycles dont work to solidify the muscle gained. Just do a real cycle and pin yourself its not like it hurts. anyway if you are dead set do the dbol more weight gain and lesser negative sides involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    Apparently all of this infatuation with test has impaired peoples ability to read...
    apparently the fear of needles has impaired peoples ability to run a good cycle

For people working in a "professional" environment these gains would be suspicious of illegal activity. We need to make believeable gains, i.e. 5-10lbs a month at most, so that we don't draw too much attention.
    If you take Dbol you are going to definetly get noticed for juicing, you are going to gain 20 pounds in 3-4 weeks and then when your cycle is done lose 85% of it. Like my man OT said get a syringe.

SKiN is offline Member
    You could do a low dose cycle of test like 250mg/wk.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    there could very well be suspision on weight gain but just deny the crap out of it in fact get very offensive tht someone would even have the notion that you would use such a thing in your body. Tell them you are taking m1t or some other over the counter supplements instead. I have gainned 16 pounds from m1t and have retained only five after pct oral only cycles dont work to solidify the muscle gained. Just do a real cycle and pin yourself its not like it hurts. anyway if you are dead set do the dbol more weight gain and lesser negative sides involved.

What are the "Lesser" Negative sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    apparently the fear of needles has impaired peoples ability to run a good cycle

NICE one

What are the "Lesser" Negative sides?
    your going to put a lot of strain on your liver running an oral only cycle. And like my boy loz said you will lose almost all gains from the dbol

NICE one
    thanks im just trying to help u and your liver

SKiN is offline Member

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    Dbols run alone are nothing but water...they are great matched up with a nice test. But alone, they will give good results but no chance of keepable gains. oh yea, and if you can't do needles, you can't do steroids , plain and simple.

I am working on a needleless steroid cycle system here is the link, bu if you dont have access to raw hormones you wont be able to try it unfortuanetly until I move to Mexico and start my company making this.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=114451

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am working on a needleless steroid cycle system here is the link, bu if you dont have access to raw hormones you wont be able to try it unfortuanetly until I move to Mexico and start my company making this.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=114451

GL... Lozgod labs.. lol

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    1. The effects of treating groups of rats with four different anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) (testosterone , nandrolone , methandrostenolone , and oxymetholone) on 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) and dopamine (DA) neurones in different brain regions were examined. The AAS was injected six times with 1 week's interval and the rats were sacrificed 2 days after the final injection. 5-HT and its metabolite 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5-HIAA), DA and its metabolites 3,4-dihydroxyphenylacetic acid (DOPAC) and homovanillic acid (HVA) were measured. The effect on DA and 5-HT synthesis rate was analysed as the accumulation of 3,4-dihydroxyphenyl-alanine (DOPA) and 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), respectively, after inhibition of the amino acid decarboxylase with NSD-1015 (3-hydroxy-benzylhydrazine dihydrochloride). Additionally, the monoamine oxidase (MAO) activity was analysed in the hypothalamus. 2. The DOPAC + HVA/DA ratio was increased in the striatum in all treatment groups. However, the synthesis rate of DA was significantly increased only in the methandrostenolone treated group. 3. The 5-HIAA/5-HT ratio was increased in all treatment groups in the hippocampus, in the frontal cortex in the methandrostenolone-treated animals and in the hypothalamus in the testosterone- and oxymetholone-treated rats, while the 5-HT synthesis rate was not affected by the AAS-treatments. 4. The MAO-A activity was increased in the oxymetholone-treated rats while the other treatment groups were unaffected. The MAO-B activity was not changed. 5. The results indicate that relatively high doses of AAS increase dopaminergic and 5-hydroxytryptaminergic metabolism in male rat brain, probably due to enhanced turnover in these monaminergic systems.

What does dopamine have to do with any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    1. The effects of treating groups of rats with four different anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) (testosterone , nandrolone , methandrostenolone , and oxymetholone) on 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) and dopamine (DA) neurones in different brain regions were examined. The AAS was injected six times with 1 week's interval and the rats were sacrificed 2 days after the final injection. 5-HT and its metabolite 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5-HIAA), DA and its metabolites 3,4-dihydroxyphenylacetic acid (DOPAC) and homovanillic acid (HVA) were measured. The effect on DA and 5-HT synthesis rate was analysed as the accumulation of 3,4-dihydroxyphenyl-alanine (DOPA) and 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), respectively, after inhibition of the amino acid decarboxylase with NSD-1015 (3-hydroxy-benzylhydrazine dihydrochloride). Additionally, the monoamine oxidase (MAO) activity was analysed in the hypothalamus. 2. The DOPAC + HVA/DA ratio was increased in the striatum in all treatment groups. However, the synthesis rate of DA was significantly increased only in the methandrostenolone treated group. 3. The 5-HIAA/5-HT ratio was increased in all treatment groups in the hippocampus, in the frontal cortex in the methandrostenolone-treated animals and in the hypothalamus in the testosterone- and oxymetholone-treated rats, while the 5-HT synthesis rate was not affected by the AAS-treatments. 4. The MAO-A activity was increased in the oxymetholone-treated rats while the other treatment groups were unaffected. The MAO-B activity was not changed. 5. The results indicate that relatively high doses of AAS increase dopaminergic and 5-hydroxytryptaminergic metabolism in male rat brain, probably due to enhanced turnover in these monaminergic systems.

What does dopamine have to do with any of this?
    Do beleve it's rather well established that d-bol gives you a general feeling of well being. On the other hand, m-1-t makes you extremely lethargic. Might be the point he's trying to make...

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicMaster
    Do beleve it's rather well established that d-bol gives you a general feeling of well being. On the other hand, m-1-t makes you extremely lethargic. Might be the point he's trying to make...
    Yeah I can relate to that because when I was pissing blood I still didnt want to stop the Dbol , I just wasnt that worried as I should of been pissing almost pure blood.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR newbie, nice post. You are going to fit in round here.
    Thanks Loz, nice to meet you and happy to be here.

Yeah I can relate to that because when I was pissing blood I still didnt want to stop the Dbol, I just wasnt that worried as I should of been pissing almost pure blood.
    With m-1-t you'll just want to sleep all day, that **** is brutal...good gains, but the lethargy ruins your appetite workouts etc. just makes it tough to do much of anything

Thread Information