Thread: Adding Prop

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Adding Prop

Is it ok to add some more prop into my sust? I am doing eod injections of sust, and was going to do 50mg of prop on off days, but can't I get away with adding it into my sust shot?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes i would add it with the sus

cool thanx bmechanic, what dose do you think I should got with? I am looking at going up to 750mg of test a wk,,,,after making little gains the first 4 weeks at 125mg eod.
    So how much prop and how much sust would be good to get my blood levels stable around 750mg a week. thanx again fellas........

bump

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    From my experiences, Sust works well if you run 500-750mgs a week. If you add prop, you will just be adding to what you are already getting from the sust. Prop has a relatively short half life so you will need to inject frequently. I love PROP bro. I will run Prop at 100mgs a day when taking it and get great gains and next to no water retention. Add the prop but make sure and take it EOD at least. Maybe even ED. Make sure and have some Anti-Estrogens on hand if you are gonna run that much test though bro. Good Luck!!

thanx bro but I hate f ing math so what would i need to get 750 mgs of test a wk plus adding my prop into my sust...sorry for being lazy....if there is 30 mg in each sust amp and I add 50mg thats 80mg... I am lost....anyone.....

3/4ml sust and 60 mg prop is what I think I am going to do...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    3/4ml sust and 60 mg prop is what I think I am going to do...
    You do know that with sust your levels are getting stable right about now right? You're really too late to get the benefit of running prop with it. Unless you just want more test but that's a different story. You should be getting some pretty good gains in the next few weeks. It shouldn't have done too much in the first 3-4 weeks which is all you've waited. The primary ester in there takes 3 weeks to really do anything.

thanx ECoastVip ..think I should save the prop until next cycle? I do want more test, but thought adding the 60mg of prop to my sust would give me a little extra jolt along with the 30mg I get form the sust...ahhhh now i lost...what about just doing 1 amp every eod...thanx

kronik is offline Senior Member
    You could start the prop 1 weeks before you finish your sus and run it for 4 weeks and start PCT 3 days after last prop shot. I have read that this aid in recovery during PCT.

thanx kronik ,,i think that sounds good,,,plus it will help me recover quicker.......any suggestion a dose?..

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    thanx kronik ,,i think that sounds good,,,plus it will help me recover quicker.......any suggestion a dose?..
    50-75mg ED(I would prefer the 50mg though)...

Thread Information