Thread: need help

bodybuilder1 is offline New Member

need help

Hey i have 10ml of deca 300, 20ml of winstrol , 10ml of test enan. 250 , and 10ml of sust 250. Here's the dilemma, should I take the sust or the test enan. and what is the best way to cycle this.

dumblucky is offline Member
    week 1-10 1ml deca
    week 1-10 1cc sustanon
    week 2-11 1cc Test
    week 9-11 50mg winny ED
    week 13 start PCT

I really dont think the winny is gonna do much after the deca and sustanon
    but if want to use it , go ahead

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i think you need to do at least a little research.Instead of asking someone to put the cycle together for you.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    i think you need to do at least a little research.Instead of asking someone to put the cycle together for you.
    Yep.... your not gonna have any idea whats goin on.... or if somethin bad happens you will be fuked...

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    actually i have done quite a bit of research. i'm not simply asking somebody to put me together a cycle while i sit back and do nothing. i'm trying to find what has worked best for you guys, experiment, and find out what's gonna work best for me. forgive me if i'm wrong but i thought that's what these forums were actually for. thanks anyways though

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1
    actually i have done quite a bit of research. i'm not simply asking somebody to put me together a cycle while i sit back and do nothing. i'm trying to find what has worked best for you guys, experiment, and find out what's gonna work best for me. forgive me if i'm wrong but i thought that's what these forums were actually for. thanks anyways though
    the thing is you are supposed to put the cycle together your self and post it and people will critque it,that is how it goes.

ok well i guess that does make since, sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for the help

Thread Information