gettinghard777 is offline New Member

Need anti-E quick - isn't it Legal?

I am a newbie and have read some but am about to start my first cycle. I need to line up some anti-E and quick. Is M by Bio-Test any good. Cab't I get Novladex or Clomid legally? Where online?

Here is what I am planning on doing for my first cycle (all legal stuff - may be all crap):

I just ordered some MAG-10 and am going to start in a few days. Is there any problem using MAG-10 and the following together:

Equibolan, Dermagain, and Maxteron - these are part of a 4 week cycle deal I ordered.

Do I need to use Clomid or another Anti-Estrogen? I am a newbie - so please help: These are legal right? Where can I get and what is the best Anti-E to counteract Mag-10?

I also ordered this: Russian Red Creatine Hardcore by VitalState and was planning on using it - I am a newbie - can I use all these together and my mulit-vitamin/supplement - eat well and work out hard as hell for the next 4 or 5 weeks as my first cycle?

Am I stacking with the MAG-10 and the Equibolan, Dermagain, and Maxteron?

OK for hot sports out in the Sun on all these? I drink a lot of water anyway!!!

Thanks for help in advance.....

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Search for research labs. If you do a little research you'll find exactly what you're lookin for. If you have trouble getting started shoot me a PM

gettinghard777 is offline New Member

What about Formadrol V2 - still looking for Anti-E

Legal Gear
    Formadrol V2 Ingredients

Formadrol V2 Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    4-OH Androstenedione 75mg
    Diadzin 40mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin, gelatin, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.

Directions: Take 1 capsule three times a day with food to help control estrogen.

Thread Information