Supervet is offline Junior Member

Mr. Little aka Scammer Razor made no apologies today

So I believe I may have finally contacted Mr. Little at work today. He was reluctant to talk and denied everything, I asked him about the money orders and he proclaimed never receiving any such items and claimed to never have been to any bodybuilding websites, then hung up the phone (but I could sense the understanding in his voice, the shock of hearing my voice as he stalled.). I mean there our records showing him recieving the MOs.

So even though Mass J’s thread is now gone (I thank him for his efforts) I am going to put up another thread. This thread is not for the intentions of making threats or proclaiming what should be done to Mr. Little. It is only for those who want to continue the effort in trying to return the stolen money. You may say to yourself isn’t this beating a dead horse, but in my opinion I cannot justify Mr. Little walking away (or perhaps driving in his HUMMER) with a loyal brothers stolen money. Keep in mind Mr. Little used the very nature of trust to take this money, and now despite all of our efforts for two weeks JD Little is left to laugh. Laugh at the fact that he asked for help, asked for trust and then that it was so easy to rob and hide. Keep in mind that this man uses dial up so his banning only means that he will spend two years devising a new screen name and gaining veteran trust only to prey on another good bro.

I ask that the mods please do not lock this thread, for it will not turn into a three-ring circus. This is for information only; any new developments can be posted here. And for anyone who has utilized AR for the mass wealth of veteran knowledge just think about if you were in this good bro’s shoes. You can make a difference, for 35 cents you can handwrite Mr. Little and express you disgust in his actions. You might be sick of reading about Razor67 but that is exactly how he planned it, he knew it could only go so far. Well I am not giving up…not today. I know the other side and the importance in helping get the money back.

R.LITTLE
    3831 ENGLE ROAD
    LAKE WORTH,FL 33461
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Little aka Scammer Razor made no apologies today-scammer-4.jpg  
    Last edited by Supervet; 08-02-2004 at 11:18 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i say keep on this punk bitch until he is so scared that he gives everybody there money back or until he eats a bullet. who cares witch one.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    bump

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I will send him a letter...
    How about a packege that might get the hair on his back standing

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    I will send him a letter...
    How about a packege that might get the hair on his back standing
    If you Bro's plan on doing something to this guy...Just do it! Don't post it here
    because we are not as anonymous as we would like to think...Our IP addy's are like a finger print. Email each other privately and swoop in on this slime!! Just keep it on the down.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    agreed.
    the thing really turns you into a criminal is getting caught.
    advertising your intentions to commit a crime isnt wise...

good luck to all on getting their money back.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    This deserves a bump.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I wish someone made this big a deal when I got scammed. But yeah I'll write this guy.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    I wish someone made this big a deal when I got scammed. But yeah I'll write this guy.
    The squeaky wheel gets the oil my friend.........

Good to see the effort is still going strong

Supervet is offline Junior Member
    phen get back to me on what we discussed

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    bump..

SaTyR is offline Member
    Contact the feds (ananemous) and give his adresse with a letter this is one big dealer in anabolic steroids and everyday there goes a little shipment tru to post to his home with gear. Then that same day , send some gear to his adresse.

Thread Information