saffro is offline New Member

"CANADIANS"Winstrol V Pills or Liquid

Hello people, I am fairly new to the whole going to the gym thing, but really want to give my fat loss a kick. My friend told me of a suppliment called Winstrol V which is pill or liquid form. I live in Toronto and am looking to find the suppliment, but later found out that it cannot be found in CANADA!! A few questions, Where can I buy it? Does it just get rid of water in your body or does it actually help speed up fat loss? Is pill or liquid better than the other? In any case I know it is not a miracle wonder drug, it takes dedication and hard work to see results, but I would like to kick it up a notch! I am weary of online shopping due to fraud on the net.

[email protected]

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Bro, you have a lot to learn. First rule, no asking for sources.

Welcome to AR!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stanzolol ( Winstrol ) doesnt burn fat. It is used in cutting cycle because it doesnt aromitize and it has a drying effect which will make you appear leaner.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no asking for sources in the open forum, this is for your own protection as well, so if you get flooded with PM's know or emails saying they will sell you something check with a MOD or VET or just ignore them.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to look into a clenbutoral and T3 cycle. That is better for trying to loose weight than doing it with streroids. Cutting cycles are used to shed fat while maintaining the enhanced muscle that us steroids users fought so hard to gain.

If you are heavily overweight than it would be best to loose the weight before starting a steroid cycle.

I dont even think he understands its an illegal aas, he thinks its a some sort of gnc supplement from how I read his post.

Thread Information