Thread: eq question

Anabolic Singh is offline New Member

eq question

what sort of gains can i expect from eq on the followin cycle :
    sust 500mg week 1-10
    eq 400mg week 1-10
    var 25mg ed week 1-10
    and how long does it take for the eq to kick in.
    I know the var dose is low but thats i can afford for now.

(And if anyone knows of any steriod forums in the uk could you post them plz )

thank u

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Gains are dependant onyou and your diet/workout routine. Some bros could guess but no one knows(for sure) it is up to you. Also run the EQ a minumum of 12 weeks.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Singh
    what sort of gains can i expect from eq on the followin cycle :
    sust 500mg week 1-10
    eq 400mg week 1-10
    var 25mg ed week 1-10
    and how long does it take for the eq to kick in.
    I know the var dose is low but thats i can afford for now.

(And if anyone knows of any steriod forums in the uk could you post them plz )

thank u
    imo you are wasting with 25mg ed var, buy some more. like run 35mg ed and in a couple of weeks buy some more. but to me i wouldnt waste it on 25mg ed. play with the math a little and see what you can do with what you got like perhaps run it a little shorter than 10wks.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Def. agree about the var. If you have enough for 10 wks @ 25mg/day, then you have plenty for 6 wks @ 40mg/day, that is if you can't get enough for 8 wks. 10 wks on an oral is too long. I would run the var at the end as well.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    imo you are wasting with 25mg ed var, buy some more. like run 35mg ed and in a couple of weeks buy some more. but to me i wouldnt waste it on 25mg ed. play with the math a little and see what you can do with what you got like perhaps run it a little shorter than 10wks.
    I have to agree. I know guys who did gain on 25mg, But My personal experience with Var is I started with 25mg and saw nothing until I hit 40mg. Basically the rule of thumb with Var is take your weight and times it by .125. But again, if that were the case, I should of only been taking 20mg.

If it were me, I'd want to run Var correctly! If you don't see gains at 25mg, then youve basically wasted your money, and considering VAR isn't cheap, I'd try and get more, or hold off until your next cycle. Or run it at a higher dose for less of a time.

Same goes for EQ. You probably will see gains running it 10 weeks, but I would run it for 12.

Peace,

BLT

Thread Information