Thread: steroid test

neils_ten9 is offline New Member

steroid test

ya i did a cycle of winstrol depot and finished up about 2 weeks ago....recently i got in a fight protecting my sister and now this kid is suing me and wants me to take a drug test because he heard i was on the juice.

IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO FLUSH OUT WINNY IN A SHORT TIME???

daos is offline Associate Member
    i believe winstrol has a half life of 7 hours. meaning that if its been a couple days, its out of your systems anyways.

what about the 2 month detection times i have been reading about. isnt that what i should be worried about???

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    try some of the **** that people use to flush for drug tests, I think its called Golden Seal. I hear it tastes like **** but gets the job done.

where can i get that at???

just sounds unreasonable that this guy is gonna request a steriod test considering they cost thousands of dollars.

yea this kid is a piece of ****....he harrassed my sister and talked **** on me, then called me out to a fight. i ended up hitting him twice and i quit there cause he was messed up. now the kid is pressing charges and might agree to dropping them if i pay all expenses for his teeth which really sucks. and on top of that his mom is a doctor and says if i fail this test they can press some other charge for the aggressive behavior.....i just gotta get rid of this **** asap since this kid is being a girl

but is there any way at all to get winstrol out of my system in a day or two??

PartyBoy is offline New Member
    You ought to go beat the living **** out of him again, AND HIS MOTHER!

I don't know what being on steriods would have to do with anything anyway, nor what it would prove. I have never heard of such a thing.

bigordie is offline Member
    i know you can get some drinks to mask certain drugs in a drug test and they are sold at GNC, but i dont know if they work for juice or not. I have asked the same question but never really got an answer.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Can't you just refuse the drug test?? I can't see how they can make you take one just because that kid "heard" you were on the juice. Screw them! Let them take you to court, refuse any testing (unless you are on parol), take your punishment, then whoop his ass in a dark parking lot.

-B

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    were you on anything else or just winny? I would just stall, refuse the test -hell they cannot force you without a court order and that would take months-. And btw, DO NOT pay for his dental.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Don't worry. This guy doesn't have the cash to pay for a steroid test. Dude it cost anywhere from 800-1500 to test for different kinds of juice. Don't worry. Plus even if you do take juice that doesn't prove **** in court. You can tell him to kiss your ass and that you will pee on him and he can test that. Trust me, steroids don't make people kick ass.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neils_ten9
    ya i did a cycle of winstrol depot and finished up about 2 weeks ago....recently i got in a fight protecting my sister and now this kid is suing me and wants me to take a drug test because he heard i was on the juice.

IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO FLUSH OUT WINNY IN A SHORT TIME???
    Let me get this straight, the kid wants you to take a drug test and you are worried? Why not tell him to go **** hisself and kiss your ass, no way in hell am I going to take a drug test because some kid I beat the **** out of wants me too. Stand up for yourself like you did for your sister.

max-it is offline Member
    Tell them you will take the drug test only if order to do so by a court. This process will take a very long time. This will buy you the time to get the winny out of your system. Also, tell them that you will only take the drug test if the kid you beat down takes one also, this will effectively double the cost of the testing for them. Do this and I don't think you will be hearing about a drug test any more.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, there is NO way he can make you take a drug test. Give me a break. Lets say there was some way he could. By the time it ever went to court to have them make you, it would be long gone. But again, Noway he can ask you to take one. That to me is ridiculous!

Volunteering to take a pee test to help his lawsuit, you must not be too bright, this kid is going to be rich when he is done with you.

first off, how old are you? if i beat the **** out of someone, they dont go run and get thier mommy to threaten me with a drug test. this sounds like some juivenille **** we are dealing with. if thats the case, your parents probably do not know you were on gear and thats why you are so worried.

cause ill tell you this much, if i beat the **** outta someone, and they told me to take a drug test, i would tell them to suck my d*ck. i wouldnt even sweat about it.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Winstrol has a short half-life but its metabolites stay in the body for up to 5 months. How long the half-life is doesnt necessarily go hand in hand with detection times...For instance deca and eq have about the same half life, but deca can be detected up to 18 months while eq is around 5. Any backup?

Honestly I think its BS, it just doesnt even sound remotely true, but I am going to act like I dont smell a lie when I do from now on because people think I am paranoid. Like the guy that got arrestes coming back from Mexico, got locked up had a trial and got sentenced all in the same day, and people believed him, I called him out and everyone flamed me. The guy was saying he was dead broke from the fine he got, then you go to steroid questions and he wants to know about prices of juice and source checks. I have a God given gift to see or hear a lie before its even said, but I will not use it on AR because their are alot of good, but gullible bros on here.

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    first off, how old are you? if i beat the **** out of someone, they dont go run and get thier mommy to threaten me with a drug test. this sounds like some juivenille **** we are dealing with. if thats the case, your parents probably do not know you were on gear and thats why you are so worried.

cause ill tell you this much, if i beat the **** outta someone, and they told me to take a drug test, i would tell them to suck my d*ck. i wouldnt even sweat about it.

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    The only reason this kid and his mother are requesting a test is because the general public honestly believes that if you anger somebody who is on steroids ,they automatically turn into The Hulk. To the more enlightened and educated people, aka us, we know better and this is not the case....we dont just fly off the handle because we feel like it. The court will ask for a test if they feel its necessary, and if anybody knows anything about the United States court systems, then you know that its extremely backlogged...in other words, it'll take a very VERY long time for the test to even take place. Tell these people to **** themselves, and if they want a test they can have it court mandated

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    im gonna go with LozGod on this one and say I also smell a bit of BS....honestly, I'm thinking you need to take a drug test for some reason and just want some way of masking it. I could be wrong, but the way you've presented the whole court process and how you'll be getting in more **** bc of gear is totally inaccurate.

There must be a reason why you want the Winstrol out of your system in a day or two.....sounds fishy....

OK You made me take it a step further in to showing why this is probaly BS.

Unless you are celebrity rich or you did permanent damage to this kid no lawyer would waste their time suing you because the settlement wouldnt be worth the effort, and if he is suing you in small claims court then why would he fork out all that money for a steroid test to settle for a settlement that is less than the cost of the test??? Not to mention you taking steroids wouldnt prove his claim any further since it is the hit fight that he is suing you for and not because you take steroids. The test would be a waste of money in so many aspects.

However you may not be the BS'er, he might be and you might just not be that educated on the legal process to put all of this together. If that is the case tell him to go f*ck his mother. Tell him Lozgod said that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigErn
    im gonna go with LozGod on this one and say I also smell a bit of BS....honestly, I'm thinking you need to take a drug test for some reason and just want some way of masking it. I could be wrong, but the way you've presented the whole court process and how you'll be getting in more **** bc of gear is totally inaccurate.

There must be a reason why you want the Winstrol out of your system in a day or two.....sounds fishy....

As a matter of fact if this kid is bluffing and you live in the Philadelphia region let me know where he lives so I can beat the hell out of his cry baby tatle tailing ass.

Neils-let me be of some aid to you, since everyone else seems to just be gossiping.
    First off, go buy a bottle of Niacin and a bottle of Golden Seal root. These arnt proven to clean out your system but they help. They should both be available at Wal-Mart. Make sure the niacin isnt flush free. You need it to flush out your system. If you have 6 days take this for all six days. THe last three days get some metamucil (fiber) and a diuretic. This will flush your system out. You will be ****ting and pissing all day long. When you go take the test your piss will be white, so you need to take some vitamin C so your urine is yellow, or else they will say it is tampered with. The nite before the test get wasted on beer liquor or whatever, this as well will help clean your system out. When you take the test start pissing in the toilet, and when you are about done then piss in the cup. This will leave the weakest piss for last. If you have the time and money order B-Clean detox pills, Test'in Plus Precleansing Tabs, a urine screan, or all of them. These will most likely block the roids in your system if there is any left. If you fail the test, tell them you took Orchic extract, its the only herb that can cause a false steroid test. Be carefull with the days you use metamucil/diuretic and the days you use your other stuff because they will make you piss the pills right out.

this should work for you, its worked for me and the other people in the know, and now everyone on here knows the secrets. your welcome everyone, ***clapping***

Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    Neils-let me be of some aid to you, since everyone else seems to just be gossiping.
    First off, go buy a bottle of Niacin and a bottle of Golden Seal root. These arnt proven to clean out your system but they help. They should both be available at Wal-Mart. Make sure the niacin isnt flush free. You need it to flush out your system. If you have 6 days take this for all six days. THe last three days get some metamucil (fiber) and a diuretic. This will flush your system out. You will be ****ting and pissing all day long. When you go take the test your piss will be white, so you need to take some vitamin C so your urine is yellow, or else they will say it is tampered with. The nite before the test get wasted on beer liquor or whatever, this as well will help clean your system out. When you take the test start pissing in the toilet, and when you are about done then piss in the cup. This will leave the weakest piss for last. If you have the time and money order B-Clean detox pills, Test'in Plus Precleansing Tabs, a urine screan, or all of them. These will most likely block the roids in your system if there is any left. If you fail the test, tell them you took Orchic extract, its the only herb that can cause a false steroid test. Be carefull with the days you use metamucil/diuretic and the days you use your other stuff because they will make you piss the pills right out.
    i dont see how that will make a difference considering that they draw blood. if it was a pisser, then yeah that would help.

Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    this should work for you, its worked for me and the other people in the know, and now everyone on here knows the secrets. your welcome everyone, ***clapping***
    I like pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    As a matter of fact if this kid is bluffing and you live in the Philadelphia region let me know where he lives so I can beat the hell out of his cry baby tatle tailing ass.

f*cking hillarious

who said they were drawing blood? most roid tests are by piss, its allot cheaper smart guy

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I would not do it! tell him to want in one hand and crap in the other and see which one
    fills up first...............
    I would wait until a judge orders you to.......you may be clean by then...

Thread Information