NATTY is offline Associate Member

NPP Fast Acting Deca

Hey fella's I was wondering if anyoined had any experiences with this compound? I haven't seen a lot of feedback in it and was hoping some of you guys could shed some light.

nope, but i'm very interested in that though. i didn't know there was fast acting deca , bump.

I guess not many people have used it yet which is too bad, I am curious to give it a whirl.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    nope, but i'm very interested in that though. i didn't know there was fast acting deca, bump.
    there has always been fast acting deca , it's durabolin

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    there has always been fast acting deca
    have you used it? If so would you let me know what your experience was? Thanks a lot bro.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    it is the same as deca with a shorter ester.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    My gym buddy has used it, during xmas, he had awsome results. He said it was exactly like deca but with ALOT less water.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I just recieved mine and I plan a short 6 week cycle with prop and var! I hope to get some good results My last cycle was with prop and fina and var and I gained 12 lbs and very lean lba that all my friends noticed my change from 184 to 196 and even after pct I did a month of slin 10 u PW and went up tp 202 but I been a month off without loosing any gains or strenght.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    have you used it? If so would you let me know what your experience was? Thanks a lot bro.
    i have never used it but would'nt mine trying it out...never has been on any of my source lists

I think I would like to try it as well, if it is just like deca but holds ALOT LESS water then thats just what I am looking for. To me that would mean Lean mass and great strength gains without bloat. Hmmmm, Bump for more opinions.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, Durabolin . Haven't used it but thinking about. Heard it holds less water as well.

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Deca is Deca

The only diffference is a shorter ester, so once it's in the bloodstream there really is no difference. You will hoild water the same as with deca , so take an ant-e with it and you should keep most of the water off.

Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    I think I would like to try it as well, if it is just like deca but holds ALOT LESS water then thats just what I am looking for. To me that would mean Lean mass and great strength gains without bloat. Hmmmm, Bump for more opinions.

odrorir is offline Associate Member

One more thing..

Deca -durobolin is a trade name for Nandralone Decanate, it is a very long ester, hence slow acting. I have heard of Nandralone Propionate being produced, which the PP in NPP stands for I assume. The Propionate ester requires ED or EoD injects to keep at a steady level.

So I'd do either 75mg ED or 150mg EoD

OD

Awesome bro, thanks for the info, One other question, I've heard that the side-effects of the deca are not present with NPP, after reading what you wrote this seems innacurate although I am confused because I know someone who is on a cycle of test prop/fina/and NPP. Now I would NEVER run fina and deca together but I heard NPP was a differnet story. Just trying to sort this out. Thanks bro.

SKiN is offline Member
    Id LOVE to get my hands on some of on that....

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I see some ug with 100mg npp and 200 deca combo floating around.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can get it hehehehehe!!!! Anyways I have a buddy that used it last year and he was impressed, sh!t I was impressed!!! He said it wasnt even like the same drug. I would like to try it but I dont like what I have to pay for Amps and dont like ordering from the UG lab that makes it.

ENERGY is offline New Member
    I'm using Dubol-100 from BM India right now
    200mg deca phenyl prop a vail...
    I'm injecting 140mg test prop en 100mg deca phenylprop EOD.
    I'm in week 3 now and so far i love this ****....alsmost no bload and good gains!

Hmm sounds like fun, I may have to give it a go, I can get it too and the price is good so we shall see!

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    The only diffference is a shorter ester, so once it's in the bloodstream there really is no difference. You will hoild water the same as with deca, so take an ant-e with it and you should keep most of the water off.
    there is difference in water retention and an anti-e is not needed for nondralone for that u need be 6 or bromo anti-s is to combat the4 retention form test or other nonprogesterogenic compunds!

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    You mentioned a buddy of yours did well on NPP. How much was he using per week, for how many weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    there is difference in water retention and an anti-e is not needed for nondralone for that u need be 6 or bromo anti-s is to combat the4 retention form test or other nonprogesterogenic compunds!
    just wanted to let you know that you spelt "great" wrong in your name "alexander the graet"

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Arm wrestler your trashing everyone today!!!!LOL

Well I know he was doing E/D injections. Not sure of the dose, it could have been 100mgs a day. Not sure All I know is he grew like a weed and stayed lean. But he was lean before he started. I think he did a three month cycle. Thats usually how long he cycles for.

Thread Information