gide0n is offline New Member

If someone would take a moment to look...

Here is what I am planning, or toying around with for my next cycle. Please give me some advice...

This is a 12 week cycle, splitting the dosages up in two shots each per week:

Sustanon - 500 mg
    Equipoise - 400 mg

nolvadex everyday at 10mg (up the dosage if any signs of gyno appear)

Clomid for PCT

I also have masteron , but I am not sure if it would be that beneficial to use at this point since I am aiming for mass

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first things first. Sust needs to be injected EOD!!! 2 times a week isn't going to cut it. I'd also run your Test one week longer than your EQ.

What is your cycle history?

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    running sust @ 500mg a week, breaking that into EOD shots would not give
    him enough prop to worry about (true?).....would it not be best just to shoot 250mg
    every 3 days? that way he would get a full 30mg of prop twice a week.....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree every three days, he should run the test a little longer and up the dose to 500mg on the eq. From my own experience and others that I know anything below 500mg wk on eq is a waste of time. Anyone else?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    since prop is a fast acting ester if u have smaller amounts more frequently it will be better for your blood levels, it will help keep them more stable. BLT shouldnt he only cut the test 3 days before last EQ injection if he is using sust?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Agree with everyone here SUS needs to be injected EOD.......... Run the EQ at 500mg as well............. Up the nolva to 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT.

1-12 SUS 500mg/wk EOD injections
    1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1-15 Nolva 20mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after last SUS/EQ injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Agree with everyone here SUS needs to be injected EOD.......... Run the EQ at 500mg as well............. Up the nolva to 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT.

1-12 SUS 500mg/wk EOD injections
    1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1-15 Nolva 20mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after last SUS/EQ injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva
    But is it really worth the 17mg of prop EOD to do that?

yes because running the prop 2x a week will give u more prop but since the half life is so short of prop it will make your levels go up high since the prop spike then down then its time for another shot. byt shooting EOD, even if it is smaller amounts, your levels will stay mor consistant.

Prop...."This is an esterified form of the base steroid steroid testosterone , much like enanthate , cypionate and sustanon 250. It's a superlipophillic, oil-based injectable that slows the release of the steroid into the blood stream. But compared to enanthate and cypionate, propionate is a very short ester and is still released quite fast. As such more frequent injections are needed. Levels will peak after 24-36 hours and begin tapering from there on out, making the longest possible time-span between injections, at least or proper results, about 3 days."

This is from another site........and with this in mind....if you were going to inject prop
    alone you would be looking at 50-100mg........would it not be best to get the full
    30mg every 3 days for your body to take full advantage of it????

no because even if u take smaller doses, as it states above u need more frequent injections because it is a short ester and isnt active for that long. no use in hitting more E3D making a big spike then making it plummit by the next shot. better to do EOD and be more consistant with blood levels

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    no because even if u take smaller doses, as it states above u need more frequent injections because it is a short ester and isnt active for that long. no use in hitting more E3D making a big spike then making it plummit by the next shot. better to do EOD and be more consistant with blood levels
    agreed

gide0n is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the help on this one guys. Would there be any benefit to using the masteron i have this round? Or just wait for another cycle if I choose to run another later? I do appreciate the help, we've got some real knowledgable bros on this board...

Thread Information