biggen is offline Associate Member

finishing my dbol

three weeks in, i thought i remember reading that you dont want to quilt the dbol suddenly but get off easy little by little anyone with advice. i could not find it in the profiles or by searching

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think you need to taper down,
    you can come straight off dbol

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    tapering is useless IMO along with alot of other bros. u can just stop

thanks alot will do. i guess i will end in about 10 days. yes!!! 10 more days of dbol . and just to let you guys know i am hittng four weeks on sunday, and am up 17lb's. i am on dbol 30mg/d, test E 400/w, and deca 400/w i am going for 10 weeks maybe twelve because i split another bottle of test and deca with my bro so the .1 ml lost from every shot wouldnt hurt my cycle. how much more do you guys think i can gain. this is my second cycle.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    correct me if I am wrong, but shouldnt test be ran higher than you deca dose?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682

it's recommended, but not a necessity for everyone

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    id say at least 100 over

but as stated above, everybody does their own thing

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd definitely run it at least 100mg over the Deca !!!!!

whats the main reason for this? it wont hurt if i start doing that now right. im four weeks in. it sounds like a good idea. ill start doing that.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca shuts you down hard. Some might not have a problem with deca dick, but others do and that's why it's reccomended that you run test higher then deca. 100mg at least should do the trick.

GetSwole112 is offline New Member
    Yea... DBol you can just quit taking.. with DBol you just dont want to Exceed 8 weeks.. 6 weeks recommended.. Just be sure to use your Nolva and if its the end of your cycle you should start up your Clomid 6-8 hours after your last DBol.. but theres lots of Cycles that include DBol at for example 30mg per day for 6 weeks.. No going up in dosage or coming down in dosage

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    The test a little higher is a security net to keep the junk working and also your mind as well. Some are fine with it the same and a rare few are ok with no test in there. But why roll the dice and compromise possible gains?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    The test a little higher is a security net to keep the junk working and also your mind as well. Some are fine with it the same and a rare few are ok with no test in there. But why roll the dice and compromise possible gains?
    No $hit... 400mg/week is a relatively low test dose too. Might bump it up to 500

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I think test should defenitely be higher in dose then Deca . and like AandF6969 said, 400mgs p/week isnt enough. 500mgs minimum i say. No need to taper down dbol either, its quik acting

hel* yeah all thuis is great info. i stepped the test up to 500 as soon as i read this. i hope to see even better gains. luckily i still havent had any problem with deca dick but i definitly dont have the same hormone rages that i did on my first cycle that was test and dbol only. not to mention i think that its a good thing to step the test up a little more now that i only have a few days of dbol left. and to keep you all informed my gains are still extremely noticable every week. thanks to all.

Thread Information