mule1983 is offline Associate Member

back to the drawing board

well i thought i had it all lined out for a first cycle... then i went to order and my order didnt cost enough and they didnt have any of the anti e's or clomid. I have scrapped it and now am thinking of going on a m-1-t short cycle. Is it even worth it, what are the expected (keepable) gains, or should i keep trying to find a source and hit the real gear. If it is common practice to require a large order from most sources i dont think i can afford to juice. any help is always appriciated
    thanks bros

MULE

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    All the bros on here using M1T have gotten anywhere from 13-20lbs LBM and kept most of it during proper PCT. I have yet to cycle my M1T, I will in Oct. Ive heard of one particular source which will remain nameless needing a $100 minimum order, I think it was that amt, maybe $400. I forgot.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, there is definitely a minimum order from most sources which sux but thats how it goes........if you can't afford the gear now, i'd just stay hit some m1t and then save for a future cycle say this winter........

SKiN is offline Member
    Ive heard of good success with several M1T cycles... Just use ur M1T cycle to get your workout/diet in check so when you do get your juice you will be ready to rock....

Thread Information