Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Liv 52 and other detox Q's

hey i got my gear yesterday and i was just reading up on some liver stuff.
    I heard of taking Milk thistle or liv52 during cycle and Mediclear for after. Should i not have dairy or red meat while taking Mediclear? or just take liv52 during PCT?

SHould I take mediclear before I start a cycle and directly followind a cycle?
    Im just trying to find out how to best protect myself. thanks alot!

Supervet is offline Junior Member
    ala r and tylers liver detox

best duo

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    It's always a good idea to avoid dairy and red meats when detoxing your liver, this gives your liver a BREAK or eases the workload while it's trying to detox...if your in Canada then go with mediclear, if your in the US then go with tyler's...ala is an added bonus as well. I would take Milk thistle while on the gera and follow it up with a detox when your done your cycle.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    It's always a good idea to avoid dairy and red meats when detoxing your liver, this gives your liver a BREAK or eases the workload while it's trying to detox...if your in Canada then go with mediclear, if your in the US then go with tyler's...ala is an added bonus as well. I would take Milk thistle while on the gera and follow it up with a detox when your done your cycle.
    What is in Tyler's. My vitamin regime includes milk thistle, cranberry, NAC, grapeseed, ALA, r-ALA, etc.

Thread Information