Natural Mac is offline Associate Member

Testosterone Confusion

It appears that most everyone on this forum tends to agree that a cycle requires Test to make any real gains. Researching Test, on this forum, I found the following statement:

... Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect.

By everyone agreeing on how wonderful Test is, I am at a point to believe this statement. It appears that a first time user might not NEED such a powerful steroid as Test. Am I wrong? If this does hold an arguement, what would be a good "weaker" steroid to start on? Deca ? EQ? Constructive criticism is most welcomed.

SKiN is offline Member
    Thats outdated information....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Thats outdated information....
    Yeah. Your thoughts are the reasoning behind saying you should only take 400-500mg's a week at most your first time. Same thought process but we've come to a more accurate conclusion since that info you read.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I'm one of the few that believe more is not better when it comes to first cycles. 250mg test /250 deca is way more than enough to put on an easy 25-30lbs, and that is about the max you'll get the first cycle! Anyone saying they put on substantially more by using 500 this and 600 that is more likely full of sh*t.

Thread Information