Thread: 2nd cycle

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member

Question 2nd cycle

ok guy im on my first cycle right now and am setting up for my 2nd so i can get all the bugs worked out. currently im on 500 test e andt 400 EQ.
    I was thinking for my next cycle of taking 600 test E and 400 deca for bukling over the winter what do you guys thing aobut this. is the test high enough since i went 500 on my first cycle and is 400 good enough for the deca or should i go 500. and third i was thinking of throwing prop in there for the first 3 weks for a jump start what do you guys think of this, this im not sure if i really need since it is only my 2nd cycle. thanks for all your guys input it is most app'ed

SKiN is offline Member
    Test 600mg 1-12 wk
    Deca 400mg 1-10 wk
    Dbol 40mg 1-4wk
    Nolva 10mg ed
    B6 200mg ed

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you can run the prop for say the first 4 weeks and also the last couple of weeks, but if you're into serious bulking, then dbol would be a better choice. And as skin suggested, make sure to run 200mg minimum of b6 a day since you're running deca .

sweet ya after a little more looking into things this is looking better man i m glad you guys are around to help a guy out lol thanks for the help

have any of you did this cycle and if so what kind of gains can i look forward to getting off of this

Thread Information