Thread: Liver

maxxmuscle is offline Junior Member

Liver

Hey guys, about three months ago was my last injection of Fina/Test...Then I took my pct which lasted 21 days, seven days after that I started creatine/M1T...Well I just went and got blood work done, so I could get ready for my next cycle. The doc called and asked if I was a heavy drinker, and that my liver looked not so great. Well the thing is I dont drink, so was it from the fina/test, or the M1T? And should I wait a while for my next cycle? thanks ahead

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    how long was the cycle? Whenever a doc sees elevated liver enzymes he automatically thinks you're a drunk. How high were they?

He didnt say how hight they were, he just asked if I was a HEAVY drinker...Kinda scared me!

and the cycle ran for about 2 months Fina 100 mg eod test 250 250mg mon, and thurs

what were the levels did he tell you? Heck if you had a hard night of partying a day or two before that could reflect on liver values.

I partied like a week before the tests, but no drinking after that.....shuold I wait even longer to start my next cycle? Is this a big concern?

Well liver values can be affect by many things including prescription meds, tylenol is just plain bad. You really need to know the values, call your doc and ask the nurse, say I was asked this by the doc and it has been bothering me what are normal levels and what were mine.

Everything passes through the liver, I wouldn't get worried unless you are jaundiced, your skin is itchy, and or you have a sharp pain in the middle right side of your rib cage just underneath the ribs. To know more you need to know the values, did you ask him to run them ? Why did he test them?

I went into him to get the blood work done to see how I was doing, I told him I wasnt feeling well and wanted blood work done, didnt know what else to tell him..Ill call them right now, and Ill keep you posted...thaks for all the info

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest you pick up some Milk Thistle and some other liver detox supplements. Run them for a month and get tested again. Remember, even high protein intake can rase you liver values. Or as "Super Size Me" showed us, really high fat levels can as well. The liver does so many things. The guy in that documentary murdered his liver for a month and the doctors told him he looked worse than a serious drunk on the tests.

Duma is offline Associate Member
    the M1t is brutal on the organs...maybe u didnt let your liver recover quick enough from the cycle....IMO M1T is worse for your liver than your cycle was

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxmuscle
    Hey guys, about three months ago was my last injection of Fina/Test...Then I took my pct which lasted 21 days, seven days after that I started creatine/M1T...Well I just went and got blood work done, so I could get ready for my next cycle. The doc called and asked if I was a heavy drinker, and that my liver looked not so great. Well the thing is I dont drink, so was it from the fina/test, or the M1T? And should I wait a while for my next cycle? thanks ahead
    well the M1T is 17-aa which is extremely hard on your liver. I dont think the test/fina affects your liver tho

Just got back the results.... SGOT was 93 he said normal was 50, and ALT, or SGPT was at 213 normal would be 12-61 on that one....He said thats not to bad, and to stay off m1t for a while....any suggestions?

I really wish there was some sort of study that would show liver toxification of AS vs Alcohol. I think a hard drinker would pound his liver harder than an AS user, anyone else?

the only thing else he said was they did four tests on the liver, the two as stated before, and the other two came back normal...Isn't it weird that the kidney tests were perfect?

Crap that's not nearly at a toxic level IMO. If it wasn't too bad why did he scare the crap out of you with that statement, I'm pissed FOR you at him.

Did anyone ask if you were running milk thistle on cycle?

lmfao...well thanks for all your help and support guys....Ill take a few weekes off, with milk thistle, then go get them done again to see if everything is good

I was but only 250 mg ed, and I think I shoulda ran like 1000mg ed

Yes indeed. For someone to be scared the lever values need to be in the 1000s, then your talking scirossic, hepatitus etc.. don't sweat it run some milk thistle at 1000mg ed now and clean it out.

thanks for all your help 1victor...Have a good one

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxmuscle
    I doubt your problems are from a two month cycle, there many other factors that can contribute such as high protein intake, presc. meds all sorts of things. I would recommend taking milk thistle every day while on a cycle, i take 1000mcg a day. You should take some now for two or three months then get your liver checked again. Also i would see what exactly is going into your body that is bad for your liver, you'll have to do some research but it will be worth it. Good luck bro.

thanks shorty, ill do that!

Thread Information