Anyone used Androgel??

Has anyone used Androgel ? Its available by perscription in the U.S. Wondered if it was worth a sh*t. Anyone know if it will show on a drug test. I have to take roid tests so am trying to find alternative roids to take so i can pass a test.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Androgel WILL work if you take 15 to 20 grams a day. Can be quite pricey doing it with Androgel. A script is always nice They do have 20 % solutions now. That would be very effective. Most likely, it will show on a drug test. Not really any good alternatives if you want to use a gear that works. ~dow

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep

used it... works great. had to use 10 grams a day (2 packets). was dirt cheap with a prescription.

A.A.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    I've used it before. Kinda was a waste tho. You'd have to use it at least once everyday, and it just gets annoying having the gel sit on your shoulders. If you have to go somewhere after putting it on it sticks to ur shirts and feels horrible. The gains just arent worth it.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    The gel has alcohol in it which causes it to evaporate. The only time it will stick to your shirt is when you do not let it dry first (which only takes a few minutes.) I gained about 15 solid pounds using it at 10 mgs a day for a month. IMHO, I think this is going to be the way to go for a lot of bodybuilders in the future. Eliminating injections eliminates scarring, pins, prep pads, etc. However, a lot of people like to inject. ~dow

Thread Information