tallyjuice is offline Member

Question Primo or Var only?

Which of these would be better to run alone? Please don't tell me to add test. I just want to know which would be better to do alone. Also, please tell me at what dosage you would run it at and for how long. Thanx

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    primo if you're not going to add test, and you can run it at up to 100mg a day depending on cycle experience, however, since i've never run it i'm not sure on the duration..........

I've only done two real cycles (both including test). I have a good base and now I would just like to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle without any water. Please give more advice.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    don't want water...............add prop, i know you dont wanna add test, but thats what you' gotta do man.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    IMO opinion, and this is based solely on the primo or var question. i would run var only because I do not trust that the primo would be legit. again my opinion, but

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    IMO opinion, and this is based solely on the primo or var question. i would run var only because I do not trust that the primo would be legit. again my opinion, but
    very true, your a lucky man if you find some legit primo.then again, var can be easily faked, yet the price is almost double.and wheres the test?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Just finished up running var at 50mgs for 8 wks. Figured I would take two months off and run something else (most likely test). Well, on top of the var dragging my sex drive down, I wasn't satisified in the least bit with the results (grant it my diet and training was on point). So last minute, I decided to continue the cycle by switching over to test and run that by itself for around 10-12 weeks. Although, I'm only 2 weeks into it and really haven't seen much of a difference yet, I can tell you from experience that I really regret wasting my time with var and not running test from the get-go. If water weight is your main hang up, why don't you just run nolva or l-dex?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Just finished up running var at 50mgs for 8 wks. Figured I would take two months off and run something else (most likely test). Well, on top of the var dragging my sex drive down, I wasn't satisified in the least bit with the results (grant it my diet and training was on point). So last minute, I decided to continue the cycle by switching over to test and run that by itself for around 10-12 weeks. Although, I'm only 2 weeks into it and really haven't seen much of a difference yet, I can tell you from experience that I really regret wasting my time with var and not running test from the get-go. If water weight is your main hang up, why don't you just run nolva or l-dex?
    Don't get too down on var because it wasn't great alone. It really shouldn't be run alone. It should be run with test and I hear it works great as a back up to test.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is great run with test at the end of a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Don't get too down on var because it wasn't great alone. It really shouldn't be run alone. It should be run with test and I hear it works great as a back up to test.
    I'm glad your sticking up for var bro but it I really wasn't knocking on it. I ran var with test before and its great. However, var alone sucks IMO.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Which of these would be better to run alone? Please don't tell me to add test. I just want to know which would be better to do alone. Also, please tell me at what dosage you would run it at and for how long. Thanx
    I've done em both with excellent results. If I were to do it again I'd probably choose var because the powder is so extremely cheap! I know of several ancillaries that complement the cycle well, so send me a PM if you have any questions and decide to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    What kind of ox was it?

What kind of cycle were you running?

What gains did you have?

Sorry for all the questions - I'm just curious. You are one of the very few people that I have seen that have disliked running var alone. Most everyone (like me) seems to love the strength and cuts. Sorry your cycle didn't turn out like you'd wanted it!

damian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Var is great run with test at the end of a cycle.

at the end or at the begginig as a jumpstart?( dont want the water from d-dol for that )

Duma is offline Associate Member
    if u had to choose one go with primo...one reason is that its not an oral and injectables almost always have a greater effect than pills. another reason is that for LBM its stronger than anavar ....anavar may suck more water out of you but Primo will add that 10 pounds u want. Im currently running a primo/var cycle actually and im less than 3 weeks in and have gained a good 6-7 pounds of LBM

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damian
    at the end or at the begginig as a jumpstart?( dont want the water from d-dol for that )
    You could use var as a jumpstart instead of dbol but that would be an expensive jumpstart when you could uses dbol four weeks and the water gain would be gone after a few weeks especially with nolv and ldex.

I've done em both with excellent results. If I were to do it again I'd probably choose var because the powder is so extremely cheap! I know of several ancillaries that complement the cycle well, so send me a PM if you have any questions and decide to go that route.

What kind of ox was it? I made my own liquid from powder. Ran btg's in the past with test though and loved it.

What kind of cycle were you running? var 50mgs ED for 8 wks

What gains did you have? Mainly ran it as an experiment to see how well it preserved muscle while dieting down. It did an okay job for keeping my weight steady (as my bodyfat dropped) and also kept strength levels up somewhat. However, overall I'd go with test by itself as opposed t ovar any day of the week. I love the feeling of being on test. Nothing else like it. Plus test gets me a lot leaner looking for some reason (diet being the same).

Sorry for all the questions - I'm just curious. You are one of the very few people that I have seen that have disliked running var alone. Most everyone (like me) seems to love the strength and cuts. Sorry your cycle didn't turn out like you'd wanted it

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Im running Anavar / Winstrol / Testosterone E cycle. Im 4 weeks in. 50mg Var ED/ 100mg winny ED 400mg Test E week. My strength is through the roof. I was at 13.8 Bf im now at 11.2 BF! Iv experimented with many different cycle's with lots of gear, but i am loving the combanation of Winstrol and Anavar. I ran the winny and var 2 weeks before i started my Test and it has or had no effect on my sex drive, and i can only say possitive things as of this time.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Im running Anavar/ Winstrol/ Testosterone E cycle. Im 4 weeks in. 50mg Var ED/ 100mg winny ED 400mg Test E week. My strength is through the roof. I was at 13.8 Bf im now at 11.2 BF! Iv experimented with many different cycle's with lots of gear, but i am loving the combanation of Winstrol and Anavar. I ran the winny and var 2 weeks before i started my Test and it has or had no effect on my sex drive, and i can only say possitive things as of this time.
    winny and var at the same time? Do you have any Liver help such as milk thistle?? Seems very toxic.

wow, I wasn't expecting all the results. Now I really don't know what to do because of the mixed opinions. Either way my gear will be legit, so I'm am not afraid of that. I will be doing a clean bulk, keeping my cals at about 3500-4000. Obviously, my protein will be very high. I'm thinking primo for more mass, but at what dosage?

come on?
    Last edited by tallyjuice; 08-05-2004 at 11:34 PM.

come on

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    wow, I wasn't expecting all the results. Now I really don't know what to do because of the mixed opinions. Either way my gear will be legit, so I'm am not afraid of that. I will be doing a clean bulk, keeping my cals at about 3500-4000. Obviously, my protein will be very high. I'm thinking primo for more mass, but at what dosage?
    Primo will be easier to gain mass with than anavar - you are correct. Just makes SURE it is legit.

I don't even know what kind of dose you should run - what kind of cycle history do you have? Hell, if you had virgin receptors you could probably run it pretty low, but I'd suggest running it at atleast 500mg/wk since you've had two previous cycles. Running that for 8-10 weeks would be more than enough for "5-10 pounds of muscle."

You could also gain "5-10 pounds of muscle" with anavar solo without too much difficulty. You might want to run some B12 with it to stimulate that appetite but if you diet correctly it wouldn't be a problem - and it would be a LOT cheaper than running a moderate dose of primo.

Your call. Good luck!

I think I'll go with the primo

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    yeah, I'd go primo too but only if it is 100% legit. I would also run test prop buddy, you won't hold water with that cycle.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Primo is the safest roid around, it has basically no sides and is practically purely anabolic , whereas oxandrolone wont make u gain much mass, though it will give u a ridiculous strength gain. Both of these are very expensive tho i wont give u brilliant gains neway, primo will give u very gd quality gains, with no sides, but it aint realli worth the money. It sounds to me like ur tryin to gain without riskin ur health, therefore try deca , its a lot cheaper and easier to get and will give u bigga gains.

Thread Information