Thread: For the nubbs

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

For the nubbs

For all of you just considering doing "just one" cycle and that's it, don't bother. You do one and you'll be hooked.
    I started watchin a friend juice, said I'd never do it but studied up on it for $hits because his gains were pissin me off, bein I've been working out for years and equaled about as much gains as he did in a few months, and what pissed me off even more is he knew nothing of dieting and refused to listen so I woulda really liked to see what happend when done correctly. So after about 5 months of studing and reading I happened to come across a source(I really don't have any so don't ask, it's just to make the story more interesting) so I thought what the hell, a nice safe cycle of Test e for 8wks would be ok, and I've taken alot worse rec drugs in my day. When I was about to place my order I couldn't decide what kinda cycle I really wanted to do so I ordered enough for two cycles and said to myself I'd sell one to my juicer friend. When the order came for some reason I couldn't part with it so I didn't tell my friend how much I got, and I decided to up my cycle to 10wks so I could use up the full 2 bottles. Now in wk 7 I'm contimplating running my cycle for 12wks and adding some winny at the end, and I'm already planning out my next cycle for sometime around xmas!!

Long story shot, you won't do just one cycle and if your not committed to the lifestyle, don't live it.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, sounds like my roomate bro. He found my gear in my room one day and bitched me out. About a month later when i was putting up as much as he was at 40 pounds lighter he decided that he wanted to do just 1 cycle. I havent seen him during the summer but he just called asking when i was going to order again.........it is extremely addictive.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not so much addiction, coz 1 cycle isnt really going to do much anyway. If you really want to look as good as you imagine, then its probably going to take more then 1 cycle for you to look that way, along with years of training as well. 1 cycle isnt gonna make you look like a pro bodybuilder which is what a lot of uneducated people seem to think these days. Well thats what I think anyway.
    Last edited by Gear; 08-04-2004 at 03:32 PM.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I already look good, but I just though nothing wrong with adding a little icing to the cake!

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    I already look good, but I just though nothing wrong with adding a little icing to the cake!
    BINGO!

Gear, you mean one Test E/Var cycle won't make me look like Jay?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    BINGO!

Gear, you mean one Test E/Var cycle won't make me look like Jay?
    Jay is natural

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Jay is natural

Thread Information