Thread: 1-testosterone?

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Question 1-testosterone?

Now You're Guaranteed To Get Huge And Shredded In No Time Because...
    The Biggest "Oversight" In Pharmaceutical History Allows The Sale Of A New Compound That's 7 Times More Anabolic Than Regular Testosterone !

Fellow Bodybuilder,

This new testosterone is not exactly new... but it's entirely new to the bodybuilding world. In fact, G.D. Searle (the original makers of Anavar ) actually possessed secret research papers on this peculiar, yet extremely powerful testosterone compound called 1-Testosterone all the way back in the 60's... and that secret research indicates 1-Testosterone is 7 times more anabolic than regular testosterone!

Blah, blah , blah

But You Want Huge And Hard... And That's What Test 250 With 1-TestEtherone Technology Delivers More Profoundly And Obviously Than Any Other Anabolic Compound EVER Made!

Anybody else get an e-mail on this stuff today????? What people will do for a buck.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, as soon as I see that it's legal, it gets deleted. I visited a couple other boards and mistakenly gave my email address on one, and now I get this shit all the time. I even got an issue of Anabolic Insider sent to my parents' house somehow. I really appreciated that. No more visits to other boards...

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    yea, as soon as I see that it's legal, it gets deleted. I visited a couple other boards and mistakenly gave my email address on one, and now I get this shit all the time. I even got an issue of Anabolic Insider sent to my parents' house somehow. I really appreciated that. No more visits to other boards...
    No shit, I really wish they would have used Greg Kovaks to endorse their product. Did you know he gained 33lbs in an hour off cell tech!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

latman49 is offline Member
    Mr. Fina, you exaggerate. Kovaks only gained 28 pounds and it took him TWO hours!

Thread Information