Jay Man is offline Associate Member

Coming off my current cycle?

Since February I have completed a Cypionate /Winstrol stack followed by a Equipoise /Deca stack and am currently finishing off the deca with 8 weeks of Winstrol again. I am prone to bitch-tits and the negative effects when coming off Deca but since I am still on Winstrol I am not sure when I should start taking my Nolvadex ? I only have about 20 days worth of it and want to time it right. So start the Nolvadex about a week or so after my last Deca shot or wait til I am almost done with with Winstrol to ease the transition off the cycle? I can not take Clomid by the way. Long story but it has to do with a nerve on my heart.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Then why not HCG and Nolv?Add some Tribulus as well,4 grams ED.

So when would you suggest starting? Assuming I can find out what HCG and Tribulus are.

Pct will start 3 weeks after last Deca shot.And a simple search here on AR will give you plenty of info on HCG and Tribulus.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    Since February I have completed a Cypionate/Winstrol stack followed by a Equipoise/Deca stack and am currently finishing off the deca with 8 weeks of Winstrol again. I am prone to bitch-tits and the negative effects when coming off Deca but since I am still on Winstrol I am not sure when I should start taking my Nolvadex? I only have about 20 days worth of it and want to time it right. So start the Nolvadex about a week or so after my last Deca shot or wait til I am almost done with with Winstrol to ease the transition off the cycle? I can not take Clomid by the way. Long story but it has to do with a nerve on my heart.
    You are like been on continous cycles since February? I've been on since March 1 and I am starting to fear a mega-crash when the parties finally over. I think while I am still on I should do a HCG cycle myself, I wonder if I can mix it with IGF-1...

I am just restarting tongkat ali and tribulis now in preparation for the crash thats coming when I start heading towards PCT in September. At least its stopped my balls from aching which had been bad in the last month. I've been reading from various boards that Nolva is not that great of a restarter in PCT... in fact its among the worst, some have advocated the other the counter Phyto-estrogen available at GNC's in place of clomid. Maybe this is something to consider?

What can you tell me about this over-the-counter Phyto-estrogen that's available at GNC? I have always been told to take Nolvadex is you are prone to gyno and I am. I will take it since I have it I obviously need to match it with something else since the crash is coming in mid-October.

DA BULL: will PCT occur 3 weeks after the last deca shot even if I am still on Winstrol for another 45 days after that? I just want to know if I am going to feel the negative effects of ending a deca cycle if I still on something for a long period of time after the last shot.

DA BULL: will PCT occur 3 weeks after the last deca shot even if I am still on Winstrol for another 45 days after that? I just want to know if I am going to feel the negative effects of ending a deca cycle if I still on something for a long period of time after the last shot.
    Didn't realize you were going to run winny far beyond the deca .Get some HCG and Tribulus.Run them,then when you finish up the winny,start the Nolv.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    What can you tell me about this over-the-counter Phyto-estrogen that's available at GNC? I have always been told to take Nolvadex is you are prone to gyno and I am. I will take it since I have it I obviously need to match it with something else since the crash is coming in mid-October.
    Thats just it... you can find it easily in all the herbal/vitamen stores. Its supposed to be plant based chemical very similar to a very weak form of estrogen. Woman that take this generally are sometimes also on other breast cancer medications like nolva, and others. The phyto-estrogen helps to counter some cramps and bleeding or such that occur due to the strange way nolva stops estrogen in the breast, but does a real half ass job stopping estrogen in the woman's lower parts and sometimes causes lingering painful periods, etc. The phyto-estrogen helps balance/block estrogen in the lower areas to match the nolva's activity in the breasts. For a man the phyto-estrogen supposedly blocks estrogen in the man's testicles and in the hypothalmus which are the most important places when trying to restart your natural testosterone production.

Thread Information