crypticaddict is offline Junior Member

Just finished first cycle...weird

Okay, here's the deal, I just finished my first cycle.

Sust 250 eod weeks 1-10
    d-bol 35mg ed weeks 1-5
    Cypionate 1cc e3d weeks 8-12
    Clomid weeks 8-13
    No Nolvadex ...I responded well with no signs of gyno

I am 33 y.o. and have been training naturally for 10+ years.

I have been a good responder to supplements over the past few years, but I just felt it was time to move up a notch or two.

I am 6'1" before I started I was 225 lbs at approx 10 percent BF.

Today I am 250 at approx 11 percent BF

I lifted 3x a week and did cardio on the two other days..I took weekends off.

I ate fairly clean, always have and was really impressed with my results.

Mid-Cycle I had my BP checked and was put on procardia and ziac to help control it, as it became really elevated. However now it is normal.

The only concern I have, is that in my line of work I use my hands constantly. My hands have actually developed noticable muscle mass around my thumbs, both on the palms and the back side. My fingers didn't get fat, and the mass developed is definitely muscle, looks a little strange. I can still wear my wedding ring, however now I cannot fit my watch over my hands, therefor I can't wear it, lol. Also, they have started to cramp up much more quickly and they tend to fall asleep when I'm not using them actively. Doesn't really hurt they just get all tingley..

Any-one have this happen? Is it normal?

Just curious..thx

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    you ran Clomid from weks 8 - 12 at same time you were running Cyp 8 - 13?

Clomid should be abstained from until all the gear is out of your system.

Also - you can read up on some recent threads about Nolva. Convent. Wisd. is that you really *should* run it while ON for many benefits such as lipids etc.

Having said all that - congrats on good results. I did my first cycle at 46yr.

The muscles on the hands thing is not unusual. I got the same effect when I started doing heavy deads and lat pulls. you should have 1 hell of a grip. I bought a captains of crush gripped trainer and #1. Got so I could close the #1 25 times al the way to click.

Sounds like you have some natural aptitude for hand strength. Develop it!

Quote Originally Posted by crypticaddict
    Okay, here's the deal, I just finished my first cycle.

Sust 250 eod weeks 1-10
    d-bol 35mg ed weeks 1-5
    Cypionate 1cc e3d weeks 8-12
    Clomid weeks 8-13
    No Nolvadex ...I responded well with no signs of gyno

I am 33 y.o. and have been training naturally for 10+ years.

I have been a good responder to supplements over the past few years, but I just felt it was time to move up a notch or two.

I am 6'1" before I started I was 225 lbs at approx 10 percent BF.

Today I am 250 at approx 11 percent BF

I lifted 3x a week and did cardio on the two other days..I took weekends off.

I ate fairly clean, always have and was really impressed with my results.

Mid-Cycle I had my BP checked and was put on procardia and ziac to help control it, as it became really elevated. However now it is normal.

The only concern I have, is that in my line of work I use my hands constantly. My hands have actually developed noticable muscle mass around my thumbs, both on the palms and the back side. My fingers didn't get fat, and the mass developed is definitely muscle, looks a little strange. I can still wear my wedding ring, however now I cannot fit my watch over my hands, therefor I can't wear it, lol. Also, they have started to cramp up much more quickly and they tend to fall asleep when I'm not using them actively. Doesn't really hurt they just get all tingley..

Any-one have this happen? Is it normal?

Just curious..thx

Yeah, I ran clomid at the same time I was running cyp, just ran clomid one week longer.. I came off the cycle well, no gyno, no noticable decrease in sex drive, minimal hair loss..hell I was bald already. I had nolva but was going to wait until the first sign of aromatization before I started, and since I never saw anything..I just never took it. Perhaps with my next cycle.

Thx

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    My hands have actually developed noticable muscle mass around my thumbs, both on the palms and the back side.
    I'm about 1 mo. into my first "good" cycle, my fingers and wrists are beginning to bulk up as well... I'm diggin it.

yeah, I've developed one hell of a grip, but I always thought that grip strength was in direct proportion to fore-arm strenght. My fore-arms have always been large, it is pretty sweet to have bigger hands now.lol

Yeah, I ran clomid at the same time I was running cyp, just ran clomid one week longer.. I came off the cycle well, no gyno, no noticable decrease in sex drive, minimal hair loss..hell I was bald already. I had nolva but was going to wait until the first sign of aromatization before I started, and since I never saw anything..I just never took it. Perhaps with my next cycle.

Thx

How long ago did you finish this cycle? I seriously think you need to get back on the Clomid and Nova to finish out a proper PCT so your natural levels of testosterone can rise to normal.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks like it all went well. From 225 to 250, thats great. I just hope you keep your gains as my concern is the time period you took Clomid. But you never know hey, anyway, good luck and dont worry about your fat fingers and your fat wrist lol, surely it aint that noticble. Hope its not too iratating

finished this cycle approx 10 days ago. Everything still seems to be fine

Glad to hear, lets us know how you go. I am interested in seeing how much of your results will actually stay with the kind of PCT that you did.

finished this cycle approx 10 days ago. Everything still seems to be fine
    PCT doesn't start until 18days after last Cyp shot. You actually still have supraphysiological levels of testosterone right now. And probably still will on the day you start PCT; however, once the esters begin to clear you will have very little Natty test or exogenous Test in you. With no clomid to block the Estrogen at the HTPA, it will take quite a while for you testicules to start producing again. Low Test levels=catabolism, depression, mood swings ETC. Dont risk it bro.

Here's what a proper PCT should look like. Read this Thread:
    Pheedno's PCT

BTW. Great job on making those gains. Just make sure you keep them.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 08-04-2004 at 07:40 PM. Reason: wording was off

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Since you only took clomid for one week after the cycle, I would start taking the clomid again about 14 days after your last shot of Cyp., so start taking clomid again in about 4 more days...if you don't have any more then take your nolva at 40-80mg ED this will help recovery. Just b/c it has been 10 days since you stopped doesn't mean you are in the clear, I usually dont crash for three weeks after cycle. Plus I seriously doubt your HPTA is fully recovered.

Perhaps he can start taking Clomid again? (18 days after cyp shot). Which means you have around 8 days left.

promiscio is offline Member
    I thought that there werent actual muscles in your hands, that they were in your forearms...

Thread Information