GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Help building this cycle.

My next cycle im gonna do
    weeks 1-4: dbol 30mgs
    weeks 1-??: omnader 250 e.o.d.

And i wanted to add one more thing in maybe. Should i up the d's or are thoes ok. I ran this cycle before and combined with the diet i had i got great results. I have some home made prob from a friend i got it a few months ago maybe i should thow that in for the first few weeks?

thx for the help.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    12 weeks should be good on the sust. and for the prop I would use it at the end, since you are using dbol to jumpstart your cycle. At week 13,14, and 15 run 75-100mg of prop ED. Then start pct 3 days after last injection.

1-4 40mg Dbol ED
    1-12 Omnadren 250 EOD
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Ldex .25mg ED

PCT 12 days after last Omna shot.

I am fairly sure that isohexanoate has a very similiar half life to hexanoate (double check). Each of which have a half life that is slightly shorter than Enanthate .

Since you are only running 1 compound, I see no big prob with running 250mg EOD, or 875mg a week; however, this depends on your previous cycle history.

Only you know your body and what it takes to grow, so if you can get away with 30mg Dbol, I would do that.

BTW what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    12 weeks should be good on the sust. and for the prop I would use it at the end, since you are using dbol to jumpstart your cycle. At week 13,14, and 15 run 75-100mg of prop ED. Then start pct 3 days after last injection.
    Killing the cycle with prop is a smooth move (takes the guess work out of PCT start times with long esters and making gains up til PCT is a plus). Id go with 100mg ED just because he is running 875mg during cycle. What do you think?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Since Omnadren and Sustanon are the same(from what I have read anyway)shouldn't PCT start 18 days after last Sustanon/Omnadren inject. If you finish off with prop that is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Since Omnadren and Sustanon are the same(from what I have read anyway)shouldn't PCT start 18 days after last Sustanon/Omnadren inject. If you finish off with prop that is a different story.
    They are close; however, Omnadren has testosterone isohexanoate, 60 mg (in place of isocarpoate); and testosterone hexanoate, 100 mg (in place of Decanoate).

Hexanoate ester has carbon less that Enanthate (making PCT start time very similar to Enanthate). It has 4 less carbons than Decanoate, so that changes the start times considerably between Sust and Omnadren. Other than that they are very similar.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    They are close; however, Omnadren has testosterone isohexanoate, 60 mg (in place of isocarpoate); and testosterone hexanoate, 100 mg (in place of Decanoate).

Hexanoate ester has carbon less that Enanthate (making PCT start time very similar to Enanthate). It has 4 less carbons than Decanoate, so that changes the start times considerably between Sust and Omnadren. Other than that they are very similar.
    Thanks bro..

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Thx guys. Guess thats my next cycle.

Thread Information