ooFrankie is offline New Member

Lightbulb testosterone depot 200

hey guys, i recently bought a bottle of testosterone depot 200. its made by tornel (sp?) i checked around and cannot find any info on this steroid whatsoever. no site has it on there, could this be a fake? i also bought some 300mg/cc deca with it and know that the deca is real but in not sure about the test. TIA

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    tornel t200. 200mgs testosterone enanthate per ml/cc. the labels look real cheap and most are peeling off all on there on. tornel is legit.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by bigkev
    tornel t200. 200mgs testosterone enanthate per ml/cc. the labels look real cheap and most are peeling off all on there on. tornel is legit.
    Yep, I haven't heard of any fake Tornell yet...

ooFrankie is offline New Member
    alright thanks a lot guys! just making sure. the label is exactly as you said, peeling off right after i took it out of the box.

see ya later,
    Frankie

getbig is offline Banned
    i have the same and its doing the same thing the stuff is sweet

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    good stuff..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone depot 200-test200.jpg  

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Good stuff bro and the price is awesome. Ill be running that in my next cycle.

JCJuicer is offline New Member

Testosterone 200 DEPOT

I'm using some Tornel Testosterone 200 DEPOT, but I haven't been able to find it on their site. All the pics I've seen here are different from the bottle and package. Mine has the Tornel symbol inside an aqua coloured ball. The label isn't peeling because of a small strip of tape, which I read should be legit. Here's a pic, thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone depot 200-picture-051.jpg  

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Re: Testosterone 200 DEPOT

Originally posted by JCJuicer
    I'm using some Tornel Testosterone 200 DEPOT, but I haven't been able to find it on their site. All the pics I've seen here are different from the bottle and package. Mine has the Tornel symbol inside an aqua coloured ball. The label isn't peeling because of a small strip of tape, which I read should be legit. Here's a pic, thanks for the help.

I think the ones you got JC are the brand new bottles. I was getting the ones like the previous pic until recently. The last ones are like the ones in your pic, and they also have a piece of tape holding the label together. Good stuff for the price.

getbig is offline Banned
    I have 8 bottles of the stuff jc has and its all like that with the tape and new boxs good stuff

This is good to hear, I guess Tornel just hasn't posted their new product boxes and logos. Happy lifting.

Just a quick question, how much do you usually get your gear for? I paid $50 for this one bottle of Tornel, is this too much? What should saus 250 run me? Thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    50$ is a good price for tornel, domestic. it goes for $18-30 a bottle over the border.

Thanks, I figured that it was a pretty good price but I had to double check.

Thread Information