Thread: Prop only cycle

animalpower is offline Banned

Prop only cycle

Has anyone had any success running a prop only cycle. Ususally I would like to add some winstrol , but am going to be unable to this cycle. This is going to be a very short cycle, where I am going to run 100mg of prop EOD for 5 maybe 6 weeks. Then 2 weeks of clomid.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalpower
    Has anyone had any success running a prop only cycle. Ususally I would like to add some winstrol, but am going to be unable to this cycle. This is going to be a very short cycle, where I am going to run 100mg of prop EOD for 5 maybe 6 weeks. Then 2 weeks of clomid.
    Well, off that prop only cycle I wouldn't expect to blow your mind or anything. I can tell you at 75mg ED for 12 weeks you could pack on 20 lbs. like I just did off that cycle. Just finished and I'm 3 days in to PCT. I think you're going too short though.

animalpower is offline Banned
    Thanks, I guess I probably should have stated my goals. I'm really just looking for a boost to help cut up. Right now I weigh about 200 pounds. I have a good cut going now, but am going to diet well and would like to get as tight as possible. Adding 10 pounds of quality lean muscle, and keeping it would be great. I really don't want to pack on that much weight. For reasons beyond my control I can't really run the cycle longer than 6 weeks

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalpower
    Thanks, I guess I probably should have stated my goals. I'm really just looking for a boost to help cut up. Right now I weigh about 200 pounds. I have a good cut going now, but am going to diet well and would like to get as tight as possible. Adding 10 pounds of quality lean muscle, and keeping it would be great. I really don't want to pack on that much weight. For reasons beyond my control I can't really run the cycle longer than 6 weeks
    It would probably go more like a maintenance cycle then. If you diet hard and cut hard with cardio then that dosage should keep you from losing muscle but I don't know about 10 lbs gained. Maybe, but I don't know. I'd say try to atleast run 75mg ED. Or 150mg EOD day if you're scared.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Im going to run prop one day. it will prob be prop and winny. let me know how your gains are

Thread Information