Thread: eating on as?

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member

eating on as?

hey guys im on a bulking cycle! what do you guys normally eat? would it be bad to eat pizza and mexican food once or twice a week! i get in about 300 grams of protein and about 3-5k calories! im tryin to eat good but and time same time im trying to bulk so should i be worried about eating clean? thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your best off going to the diet forum in regards to whats good and whats not good 2 eat. Personally I try to eat clean all year around. You eat quality and you look quality, you eat shi* and you look like shi*. Thats my theory.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    hey guys im on a bulking cycle! what do you guys normally eat? would it be bad to eat pizza and mexican food once or twice a week! i get in about 300 grams of protein and about 3-5k calories! im tryin to eat good but and time same time im trying to bulk so should i be worried about eating clean? thanks
    You need to try and keep it as claen as possible, but a cheat meal or even a cheat day(but dont go overboard) is recommended to keep metabolism running as smooth and effective as possible...

Thread Information