2002SS is offline Junior Member

Australia Milky Wini

I got a bottle of 100mg milky wini from australia with a kangaroo on the bottle but my problem is I draw up with a 20g niddle and shot with 25g but when I tried to shot it in my pec I couldnt even push the plunger down so I drank it but I really would like to shot it any suggestions and help would be appreaited. Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah that winny you are talking about is from SydGroup. I am not too sure how the actual substance looks like as I have never used SydGroup winny before so I dont know if its milky or not. But I do know that some aussie winnies such as Ilium are hard to get through the needle, and its also milky as well, so what your saying about the actual substance not being able to go through a 25 gauge makes perfect sense. Dont worry, just drink up
    Last edited by Gear; 08-04-2004 at 07:50 PM.

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Refilter or go higher gauge

Refilter or go higher gauge

Syd Group Winny may not be mocronized, not sure what that means as far as filtering it goes, I assume it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002SS
    I got a bottle of 100mg milky wini from australia with a kangaroo on the bottle but my problem is I draw up with a 20g niddle and shot with 25g but when I tried to shot it in my pec I couldnt even push the plunger down so I drank it but I really would like to shot it any suggestions and help would be appreaited. Thanks

Milky

Its milky cuz they dont micronize the winny

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Yeah that winny you are talkinga bout is from SydGroup. I am not too sure how the actual substance looks like as I have never used SydGroup winny before so I dont know if its milky or not. But I do know that some aussie winnies such as Ilium are hard to get through the needle, and its also milky as well.

thanks, i'll just drink up ed with a smile

I hear...

Someone metioned heating Syd winny will allow it to go through a 23 ga pretty easily...

Quote Originally Posted by 2002SS
    thanks, i'll just drink up ed with a smile

I did heat it under the sink for a 1min or 1half and still did not want to come threw; actually I think it kind of dried the wini in the syringe.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't have to heat it up, just make sure you shake it. I used a 22gauge and if it ever got clogged, I just pulled up a bit on the plunger and push down again. Always worked for me.

Thread Information