dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member

Question about DECA?

whats up bro's!

I will be running my 4th cycle and here is the layout. I am a bit confused on some of the dosages I am going to run and I do not want them to be to extreme.

1-10 deca 600mg wk
    1-12 test 750mg wk
    1-10 eq 400mg wk

If I were to drop the deca down to 500mg a week. would it be ok for me to use "QV Deca 300" on monday and then "QV Deca 200" on thursday, so that would balance out to be 500mg a weekor would mixing them be bad. For me thru my source it would be cheaper to buy the deca 200 instead of two 300mg bottles of deca. Now, there are two reason why I am thinking about dropping the dosage. One maybe it will be too much on me, second by dropping it 100mg will it reduce the bloat I get in the face. If not I am going to stick with 600mg, I know I can handle the dosages but just looking for some extra added advice. I do have anit-e's and clomid on hand.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you can mix them,they are the same

I know you always need to run your test higher than your deca , by how many mg higher should it be. Also if i am going 10 weeks on deca, how many more should I run the test. 11 or 12 weeks?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You can mix them up. It's just a matter of concentration of the hormone. How many cycles have you done though? What's your height and weight? How long have you been lifting? These are important factors to answering your question.

4 cycles.....22 y/o, 195lbs and been lifting for 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    4 cycles.....22 y/o, 195lbs and been lifting for 6 years.
    That's not a bad cycle then. Just wondering one thing though, why the EQ? It's a low dosage and not really run long enough for EQ to give you the full benefits. Are you just looking for the help with appetite? B-12 can help you there if that's the case. Or is it just supply related?

yeah you hit it on the mark with the "appetite" issue. But at the same rate looking to see some lean gains as well. One of the bro's at my gym is running a very low dosage of eq for 10 weeks and his turn around has got me turned on to trying it. But everything works different on everyone. The water bloat with the deca in my face is my main concern!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    yeah you hit it on the mark with the "appetite" issue. But at the same rate looking to see some lean gains as well. One of the bro's at my gym is running a very low dosage of eq for 10 weeks and his turn around has got me turned on to trying it. But everything works different on everyone. The water bloat with the deca in my face is my main concern!?!?!
    That makes sense. As far as the water bloat goes, like you said everyones different so really only trial and error will give you a solid answer on that. I'd say try the 500mg first this cycle and if it's no problem than go up next time. I think you have plenty of hormone in there still if you do it that way.

Thread Information