The Base is offline Associate Member

Talking Detection Times - imported!!

Okay, just thought some of you guys and gals could do with this. I'm sure I've posted this before but then it could be posted again as it always helps.

TRADE NAME SUBSTANCE DETECTION TIME
    DECA - DURABOLIN
    NORANDREN
    DECA-DURABOL
    DECA - DURABOL
    TURINABOL DEPOT
    ANABOLICUM NANDROLONE DECANOATE 17 - 18 MONTHS

DURABOLIN
    TURINABOL
    FENOBOLIN
    ANABOLIN NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 11 - 12 MONTHS

ULTRAGAN 100
    MAXIGAN
    GANABOL
    EQUIPOISE
    EQUIGAN BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE 4 - 5 MONTHS

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE 3 MONTHS

PRIMOTESTON DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE 200 DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE HYPTYLATE
    TESTOSTERONA 200
    TESTOSTERONE DEPOT TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 3 MONTHS

STEN
    SUSTANON 250
    SOSTENON 250
    DURATESTON 250 TESTOSTERONE MIXES 3 MONTHS

ANADROL 50
    ANAPOLON
    OXYBOLONE
    OXYMETHOLONE
    HEMOGENIN OXYMETHOLONE 2 MONTHS

STENOX
    HALOTESTIN FLUOXYMESTERONE 2 MONTHS

NILEVAR NORETHANDROLONE 5 - 6 WEEKS

PROVIRON MESTEROLONE 5 - 6 WEEKS

PARABOLAN TREMBOLONE HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE 4 - 5 WEEKS

FINAJECT
    FINJET
    FINAPLIX TREMBOLONE ACETATE 4 - 5 WEEKS

PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT (INJECTABLE) METHENOLONE ENANTHATE 4 - 5 WEEKS

ANAVAR
    LIPIDEX
    OXANDROLONE SPA OXANDROLONE 3 WEEKS

TESOSTERONA 25/ 50
    TESTOVIRON TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 2 WEEKS

ANDRIOL TESTOSTERONE UNDECONOATE 1 WEEK

SPIROPENT
    NOVEGAM
    OXYFLUX CLENBUTEROL 4 - 5 DAYS

NoLimits is offline Member
    Good job, you cut and pasted from the address I gave you. See that wasn't so hard... anyone can do it!

I've used that site a shed load of times before but I still think we should start a forum on this type of thing.

It would be good for us all to share the information we have between ourselves. Information is knowledge!!

Thanks Mate!

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    What about Furazabol's detection time?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Great info!

system admin is offline Owner

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    Yeah BUT Furazabol's detection time IS NOT listed on that list! I've never seen it listed anywhere? It's a DHT-Derivative. Can it be determine based on that?

Quote Originally Posted by mistasmif
    Yeah BUT Furazabol's detection time IS NOT listed on that list! I've never seen it listed anywhere? It's a DHT-Derivative. Can it be determine based on that?
    Personally i've never heard of that stuff before but then thats just me. Is this stuff a derritive of Dianabol ? if so then work on 3 weeks ish.

The list only incorporates the better known lead compounds/brand names. For detection periods on other substances which may be a little more obscure you should maybe check the Anabolic Review 2004 book - but then to be honest thats if the detection period is known.

Good luck and sorry i couldn't be of more help

Hammer791 is offline New Member
    Those detection times are for urine testing?

JD

I think alot of those are out dated and off.

Hammer791 is offline New Member
    18 months is a long time for something to be detectable in urine, blood I can see but holy smack that means I gotta watch my ass all of next season too..

JD

Well, deca is a very long lasting ester - too many people in sport get fooled by the idiot in the gym just trying to off load his gear and sells tested athletes substances like Deca.
    Recent studies state that Deca is detectable in Urine for 12-18months (Legal Muscle-Rik Collins) Personally I'd work of 18months just to be sure. After all what is Deca but Nandrolone and tell me which athletes have been banned for using this substance - Linford Christie(ouch) Dougie Walker, Mark Richardson etc etc etc(don't give me the crap about diet - these guys have all been well into it - IMO!)

If anyone has any proof that these tables are out of date then please give a source as to where we can find accurate tables/times ie a website.

I know the equipment that tests the urine are getting more and more sensitive, hell I know someone who repairs them! lol If anything the detections times are becoming longer and longer so at the end of the day give yourself as much space as poss between cycle and comp - but then that defeats the whole object!

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro,above is the time how long after use itŽs detectable.

It depends on dose,how long you took em and your body composition and metabolism as well and I wouldnŽt give anything to those lists if itŽd be my ass being tested.

IŽd stick around with test-prop and susp and some orals(ox,dbol ,Furzabol maybe not even winny) when chances to get tested were low.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRosenblum
    alright at my school they test for anabaloic steroids in urine test(along with other stuff), is that how they always test them and its random they take you out of class. does nayone know if your off the **** if its still detectbale and if so how long
    Some substances can be detected for many months after you are off. Many factors can effect this detedction time like: body composition, lifestyle ect. As an athlete in the NCAA stick to short esters like, Test prop or better yet suspension. Orals are fine too for the most part. I will never understand the athletes that keep taking nandrolone and getting caught. You would think that after all the positives we see with nadrolone that it is too risky for tested athletes.

joevette is offline Banned
    Is that right for Fina, 4-5 weeks. Most places say 4-5 months. Also, does anyone know the time for bold prop?

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Is that right for Fina, 4-5 weeks. Most places say 4-5 months. Also, does anyone know the time for bold prop?
    Something around 8-16 weeks IŽd guess.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    3-4 months for fina...

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    here's one that i believe is up to date...fina is 3-6months..

How long do steroids stay in your system?
    18 months+ * nandrolone decanoate
    nandrolone undecanoate
    nandrolone laurate
    boldenone undecylenate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9 months** nandrolone phenylpropionate
    nandrolone cypionate
    methenolone enanthate
    trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3-6 months** testosterone -mix (Sustanon & Omnadren )
    testosterone enanthate
    testosterone cypionate
    trenbolone acetate
    drostanolone propionate
    clostebol acetate
    methandriol dipropionate
    3 months injectabel stanozolol
    injectable methandienone
    formebolone
    1-1.5 months*** oxymetholone
    fluoxymesterone
    methandienone
    mesterolone
    ethylestrenol
    norethadrolone
    oxandrolone
    oral stanozolol
    methyltestosterone
    testosterone propionate
    oral testosterone undecanoate
    oral methenolone acetate
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-2 weeks clenbuterol
    * Long-chain esterified injectable steroids are the most unreliable in terms of determining an actual clearance time. Their extremely low water solubility and high affinity for fat give them the ability to be stored in small amounts in body tissues for many months after use. These are the most dangerous types of drugs for tested competitors to use, particularly when being administered heavily in the off season.
    ** Short or medium chain esterified injectables are cleared from the body more rapidly than long chain injectables, however are still somewhat inconsistent in terms of calculable clearance times. It is safest to use such compounds only in the off season, provided this season protects the user from drug testing.
    *** Oral steroids are the most reliable in terms of rapid clearance time. In many cases the athlete can safely use such compounds three weeks out from a drug test and return a negative result. The time frame of 1-1 1/2 months was provided as a guideline for maximum safety. The short chain esterified injectable testosterone propionate was included in this category due to the fact that testosterone metabolites will only cause a drug test failure if they appear in unusually high quantities (in relation to epitestosterone metabolites). Should agencies adopt procedures that look for the actual esterified compound in blood, this would be moved to one of the categories listing other small to medium chain steroids.

OTHER SUBSTANCES----------- URINE-----HAIR
    Alcohol---------------------------- 6-12 hrs- n/a
    Amphetamines------------------ 4-5 days- up to 90 days
    Barbiturates--------------------- 2-12 days-n/a
    Benzodiazepines--------------- 1-42 days-n/a
    Cannabis (single use)--------- 24-72 hrs-up to 90 days
    Cannabis (habitual use)------ up to 12 wks
    Cocaine-------------------------- 4-5 days-up to 90 days
    Codeine/Morphine------------- 2-4 days-up to 90 days
    Heroin---------------------------- 8 hrs-----up to 90 days
    PCP------------------------------- 2-10 days-up to 90 days
    All detection times are approximate.
    Times may oscillate between a occasional user (1 a year)
    vs. habitual user (4 times plus a week).

I think there are a couple of errors in clearence times though. EQ should clear in 5 months and recent studies have shown trenbolone acetate to be out in 5-6 weeks if BF% is not too high.

Courtesy of AnabolicTruth.com

quez82- yea thats the newest detection time list. i have posted that a few times before, and would trust that one out of any list ive ever seen. the lists have to be updated just as the drug tests are updated, its only common since, why would you trust a list that is a few years old when the tests get better every year?

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    How come halo and anadrol , which used to be 2 months for years are now 1.5 month??

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah, and it has test prop as 1-1.5 months! What happened to 2 weeks?

if you read all of it you will understand,

""Oral steroids are the most reliable in terms of rapid clearance time. In many cases the athlete can safely use such compounds three weeks out from a drug test and return a negative result. The time frame of 1-1 1/2 months was provided as a guideline for maximum safety. The short chain esterified injectable testosterone propionate was included in this category due to the fact that testosterone metabolites will only cause a drug test failure if they appear in unusually high quantities (in relation to epitestosterone metabolites). Should agencies adopt procedures that look for the actual esterified compound in blood, this would be moved to one of the categories listing other small to medium chain steroids .""

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    BTW stanozolol should be much higher too, already 4 or 5 athletes got caught for it in the Olympics... It's the only roids people got caught for, as of now.

yea its 3-6 months i believe.

Thread Information