animalpower is offline Banned

Clomid Vs Nolvadex on cycle

On the steroid effectivness chart on the main page of this website, it lists clomid as having stronger anti-estrogen properties than nolvadex . Is it better to use clomid during cycle to prevent gyno? And if so what dosage should be used?
    Last edited by animalpower; 08-04-2004 at 08:53 PM.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalpower
    On the steroid effectivness chart on the main page of this website, it lists clomid as having stronger anti-estrogen properties than nolvadex. is this correct? Can you use clomid during cycle to prevent gyno? And if so what dosage should be used?
    no no no dude, clomid and nolva are used for TOTALLY different reasons. Dont go by that steroid effectiveness page, read the forums here, especially the educational threads. To summerize, tho most other guys on there can do it ridiculously better than me... nolva is used as a competittor for estrogen recpetor cites, therefor limiting the amount of estrogen in the body. Clomid is used for hpta recovery... bringing ur test levels back up to par after a cycle.

Did i say that right guys? lol

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalpower
    On the steroid effectivness chart on the main page of this website, it lists clomid as having stronger anti-estrogen properties than nolvadex. Is it better to use clomid during cycle to prevent gyno? And if so what dosage should be used?
    Nolva,L-dex or femera during cycle, clomid, nolva, L-dex for PCT. Read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626 it will explain it all

What it all comes down to is do a search in this forum and you find HUNDREDS of threads about it explaining it better than me.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    no no no dude, clomid and nolva are used for TOTALLY different reasons. Dont go by that steroid effectiveness page, read the forums here, especially the educational threads. To summerize, tho most other guys on there can do it ridiculously better than me... nolva is used as a competittor for estrogen recpetor cites, therefor limiting the amount of estrogen in the body. Clomid is used for hpta recovery... bringing ur test levels back up to par after a cycle.

Did i say that right guys? lol
    From my understanding nolva will not limit the amount of estrogen in your system, it will bind to receptors and block estrogen from attaching to the receptors. L-dex or femera will limit the amount of estrogen in your system

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    From my understanding nolva will not limit the amount of estrogen in your system, it will bind to receptors and block estrogen from attaching to the receptors. L-dex or femera will limit the amount of estrogen in your system

AHHHH yes, that is what i was trying to say! I knew that was coming out wrong! thankz kronik

SaTyR is offline Member
    Some guys in my gym take clomid instead of nolvadex and it works fine for them . Take it at 50mg/day.

SKiN is offline Member
    Some guy in my gym do deca /dbol cycles.........

Seriously..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Some guys in my gym take clomid instead of nolvadex and it works fine for them . Take it at 50mg/day.
    Nolva has a higher affinity for the receptors at the mammary, which is why it is preferable over clomid during cycle--gyno is what we are worried about right? It is best to do things most efficiently and nolva at 10mg ED for gyno and for improved lipid profiles is what is most efficient (at least until new research proves this wrong).

Clomid is preferable over Nolva alone during PCT because it acts as an estrogen antagonists at receptors that are vital to allowing for restoration of HTPA. Just my .02

Thread Information