sweet t is offline Junior Member

sust or prop with eq?

Hey guys what's up? i just finished a cutting cycle about 2 months ago running prop/eq/winny. the results were good. although i lost a little more size than i wanted.(due to the t3 i believe). anyway i am now 158lbs at 5'5 but pretty cut now. i am now about to start a lean mass cycle. i have eq and 30 amps of karachi sust. my question is for quality mass while staying lean, should i use the sust at 750mg/wk (1 EOD) or save that and use test prop along with the eq. My goal is to get back up to 170 but stay lean. what do u think?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bro imo changing up your next cycle a good idea to see how you react to different compounds.....imyself will only stay off for a couple months at a time but that is'nt always a good idea.....you are imo on the right track with the sus running it amp/eod, that;s the way to go.....but, it would only leave you about 6-7 weeks of sus...so what you could do is wait a little while longer and get some more sus....if you are set on running eq, need to design a cycle for 12-16 weeks imo

well when i say eod i guess i meant to say m,w,f. take sat sun off. that would be 750mg/wk for 10 weeks. however eod may be better but i guess i would be doing more one week and less another week that way. i loved the prop i ran last time, but since i had the amps of sust just thought i would try them. they supposedly cause less water retention than enanthate or cyp.also would eq be better or winny with the test?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet t
    well when i say eod i guess i meant to say m,w,f. take sat sun off. that would be 750mg/wk for 10 weeks. however eod may be better but i guess i would be doing more one week and less another week that way. i loved the prop i ran last time, but since i had the amps of sust just thought i would try them. they supposedly cause less water retention than enanthate or cyp.also would eq be better or winny with the test?
    imo its time to give tren a try
    1-10 750mg sus/week
    2-8 75mg tren/ed
    1-15 .25 ml ldex/ed
    1-15 10mg nolv/ed

i've thought about that too. never tried tren but i've heard it's awesome. didn't know which would be better the eq or tren. i love the vascualarity the eq gives me. has anyone tried the china tren? so i should try the sust instead of prop right?

any more thoughts?

bump!

Thread Information