thepremier is offline Junior Member

Question For Experts

I have been off of a cycle that recently involved Winstrol . I had great gains, but I have also experienced a great deal of pain in my knee joints, because the winny really dried out my joints badly. I went to the orthopedic and he took x-rays of both of my knees and said that they look good, and there's no damage to my knees (I didn't tell him I was on roids) So there's no cartilage damage or anything like that, it is simply that my joints need to be lubricated from the effect of the winstrol. I was told synvisc or adaquan but I can't seem to get adequan because I don't have a prescription. Will synvisc do the job of lubricating my joints again? If so, could I get it in Mexico? Any valuabel information will be greatly appreciated? Thanx

worldknown is offline Banned
    what about glucosamine? although it takes a few weeks to kick in.

thepremier is offline Junior Member
    I've been taking glucosamine, hasn't done anything for me at all, and it's just my knee joints nothing else is bothering me

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    adequan is for horses, I believe, and not approved for human use. An xray is only going to show so much (like arthritis), not so good for soft tissue. You might need an MRI if this continues for a long time. I don't think winny is going to cause permanent damage so maybe there's a preexisting condition that is starting to emerge.

You could take deca to help with the joints. And glucosamine works really well although it takes a while to kick in and needs to be taken continuously.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Adaquan is definately the better choice...if you using glucosamine make sure your buying D-glucosamine, and it usually takes about a month to start noticing effects, combine that with chondroitin and msm for added benefits. If you were experiencing swelling around the joints i would have suggested wobenzyme, this baby does wonders for knee problems and elbow injuries.

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    I say drink lots and lots of water and tough it out until the glucosamine kicks in then you'll be golden.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to High jack your thread!!! Im thinking of ordering some winstrol for the end of this cycle, and I will be taking Deca . Will Deca prevent this side effect from occuring????

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Sorry to High jack your thread!!! Im thinking of ordering some winstrol for the end of this cycle, and I will be taking Deca. Will Deca prevent this side effect from occuring????
    From what I have read Deca will help tremendously with the dry joints...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the info.

Thread Information