100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation 25 Weeks For First Cycle!

hehe... whats up guys.... I'm currently in my first cycle and I was sorta dissapointed with where a Test only cycle left me so I'm gonna up the anti... Weeks one through 10 500mg Test E/week. I got sick in the middle and didn't get so much and I want to get some real growth so I added in some Deca week 11... 450mg/week. Well I am sure that when the deca kicks in I will get some better growth but a lot of my failure was do in part to crappy diet which makes me extremely mad with myself... I'm fixing that... going shopping tonight... I just didn't have the money before... anyways... I'm gonna take this cycle out to 25 weeks... starting next week... week 13 I'm gonna do 700mg Test and 600mg Deca. I'm gonna keep my Nolvadex at 10mg a day and add some L-dex at .25 a day...

(1)HCG is now a must so I think that 500 every Sat. and Sun. would be the way to go... how many weeks would you recomend that? I have 30,000 IU so I guess I have plenty... what week would you start it??? I would think this week would be good....
    (2) I am going to have to add in B6 if I can't get any information on this Cabergoline but hopefully I will learn something if it is indeed essential..
    (3)When do I bump the Nolvadex to 20mg??? Right after my last injection or 21 days later when I start PCT? I might come down with some prop at the end but I haven't decided yet....
    (4)how much clomid??? I don't think that the standard dose will be enough considering the length of the cycle but maybe someone could give me some insite....
    (5)and when do I run the L-dex to??? all the way through PCT or no??? I'm not sure with all the opinions out there... but there are a few solid guys on here that can help me out.... The questions are all numbered so that if I get someone that really wants to help me out they can go-ahead and answer all of them.... I would appreciate it... not having to repeat them and all... THANKS! Dustin
    And anyone concerned with this being my first cycle... thanks I appreciate it and all but I'm not worried about it... nothing but a smooth ride so far... just advise me on how to do this right... thanks again.

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Um, no. Why start the deca so late?

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Um, no. Why start the deca so late?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    1).Start HCG week 17 til one week before clomid.500 iu's every 4 days.

2)cabergoline is the way to go. .5 mgs every 4 days.

3).The nolv gets bumped when you start clomid.

4).With that cycle length,and deca involved.I'd run a 28 day pct,as per Pheedno's protocol(posted as a sticky in the pct forum).

5). l-dex all the way through cycle and pct at .25 mgs ED

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You're gonna do some serious damage running that long for your first cycle. It's like jumping on a motorbike without knowing how to drive and then going as fast as you can.

IMO, sounds like to me you were disappointed in your original cycle but you should've been disappointed in yourself. You didn't eat proper on your diet and you're saying that you weren't satisfied? So instead of changing your diet you're adding in more gear? You're gonna hurt yourself.

Bro, you need to read a book and get your head in the game. You don't even know what the deal is with what you're injecting in yourself.

But I'll help as much as I can...

1) Don't take the HCG unless you're gonna "cruise" for a few weeks. Increasing your dosage of your existing AS and adding Deca while adding in HCG is completely useless. Don't bother running HCG during your cycle if you're upping the dose. It's like splashing water on your face and complaining that you're thirsty.

2) Here's some info on B6 since I really didn't understand what you were asking...
    Vitamin B6 is is known as the "workhorse" of nutrients because it performs more than 100 jobs innumerable times a day. It functions primarily as a coenzyme, a substance that acts in concer with enzymes to speed up a chemical reaction in the cells. Another name for vitamin B6 is pyridoxine.
    Forming red blood cells, helping make proteins, manufacturing brain chemicals, known as neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and releasing stored forms of energy are just a few of the functions of vitamin B6. There is also evidence that vitamin B6 plays a role in preventing and treating many diseases. Getting enough B6 through diet or supplements may help prevent heart disease. Also, some women suffering from premenstrual syndrome (PMS) report that vitamin B6 provides relief from many of the symptoms. It is thought to do so by clearing excess estrogen from the body. Vitamin B6 may also have a role in reducing the likelihood of having epileptic seizures, as well as lifting depression because of it is a building block for neurotransmitters.
    In addition, it can maintain nerve health in people with diabetes who are at risk for developing nerve damage. It can also relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome and can reduce the intensity and frequency of asthma attacks.
    The RDA for vitamin B6 is 1.3 mg a day for women and men younger than age 50, and 1.5 mg to 1.7 mg a day for those older age 50.

The RDA for vitamin B6 is 1.3 mg a day for women and men younger than age 50, and 1.5 mg to 1.7 mg a day for those older age 50.

IF YOU GET TOO LITTLE: A recent survey found that half of all women fail to meet the RDA for vitamin B6. Women taking oral contraceptives may have especially low levels of this vitamin. Mild deficiencies of B6 can raise homocysteine levels, increasing the risk of heart and valvular diseases. Symptoms of severe deficiency, which is rare, are skin disorders such as dermatitis, sores around the mouth, and acne. Neurological signs include insomnia, depression, and in extreme cases, seizures and brain wave abnormalities.

IF YOU GET TOO MUCH: High doses of vitamin B6 can cause nerve damage when taken for long periods. In rare cases prolonged use at lower doses (200 to 300 mg a day) can have the same consequence. Fortunately, nerve damage is completely reversible once you discontinue the vitamin.

3) Yeah, it's good to take Nolva throughout your cycle, but just because you take more gear doesn't mean you need to bump your Nolva? 10mg a day is enough unless you're feeling or showing signs of Gyno. Play it by feel. Don't waste your money. Give it to me instead.

4) Stick to the basics and don't try to re-invent the wheel. Follow the standard 21-Day method of Clomid.

5) Don't bother with the L-Dex.

All in all, bro, no flame intended, but it sounds like you think increasing the dosages on everything will make everything better. If that's the case, you're in for a rude awakening when you come off your cycle. I'm sorry to break it to you.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    DaBull is right with the Nolva getting increase during PCT.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    THanks for the advise guys... I am going with what DaBull is recomending.... I appreciate the help Ronny and I see you have been around for a while and all but I don't agree with everything... The HCG is to bring my balls back... to keep them going... nothing special... I don't want to take the B6... it can be toxic and actually lessens the effect of your AS from what I have read... I would only be bumping the Nolvadex for my PCT.... not the whole thing... I was asking if I should start after my last shot or with the clomid... The clomid should go up because I am going to be shutdown for so long that I will have a harder time getting back... I need the l-dex to keep down my water retention... I have high BP... I know that upping the doses will not be a fix all... but I think that it will be better for someone of my size.... but more importantly.... I am fixing the diet NOW... it will be on par... thanks for the help bro... thanks, Dustin

Thread Information