jeallybean is offline Junior Member

Time on = time off

I know the rule of thumb is time on = time off. I just finished a 10 week 500mg sus per week and 300mg deca cycle. Great results!!!!! My question is does time off start from the end of pct or 10 weeks from my last shot of sus. Pct went great, I guess. The first two weeks of pct I had no sex drive, felt bad all the time. Now after the 30 day pct 100mg clomid .25mg ldex, .20mg nolva everday I feel great. Sex drive back up and the depression is gone. Plan on getting blood work done next week to check everything out.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't someone (maybe you?) post this already?

Time off includes PCT.

jeallybean is offline Junior Member

no

First time i posted it. I done a search and came up with nothing.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh...

Hmm. I remember reading this somewhere before? Maybe de ja vous.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have red it as well Ronny, but I think it was posted by some1 else, unsure. It was like last week or something, was fairly recent anyway. The time on = time off rule is something that every1 does. But does any1 actually have a scientific explenation on why the same amount of time OFF as ON? Or do people just give their body a rest the same amount of time they were ON for just fot the hell of it?

I count my time OFF as of last shot of test. PCT drugs are in the OFF period

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    time on = time off is a rediculous statement.

to determine

1) evaluate WHY you are even coming off..what is your reason
    2) stay off until #1 is satisfied
    3) repeat if desired

if #1 is for htpa restoration..then stay off till your blood work says so. if its money, wait till you get some more, etc etc

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    time on = time off is a rediculous statement.

to determine

1) evaluate WHY you are even coming off..what is your reason
    2) stay off until #1 is satisfied
    3) repeat if desired

if #1 is for htpa restoration..then stay off till your blood work says so. if its money, wait till you get some more, etc etc

I always thought time on=time off was a little stupid...

Great advice Billy...

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    i came off of my last cycle, test cyp and eq for 12 weeks, about 5 weeks ago or so, and didnt run clomid which was stupid i know, but ran nolva, sex drive is still a lil low but i am going to jump on my next cycle today of test enanth, tren enanth, and dbol . hopefully will bring my sex drive back up..any opinions?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco
    i came off of my last cycle, test cyp and eq for 12 weeks, about 5 weeks ago or so, and didnt run clomid which was stupid i know, but ran nolva, sex drive is still a lil low but i am going to jump on my next cycle today of test enanth, tren enanth, and dbol. hopefully will bring my sex drive back up..any opinions?
    Man, to me you don't sound like you fully recovered especially if you didn't run CLOMID! I would NOT start a cycle this soon!!!!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    i came off of my last cycle, test cyp and eq for 12 weeks, about 5 weeks ago or so, and didnt run clomid which was stupid i know, but ran nolva, sex drive is still a lil low but i am going to jump on my next cycle today of test enanth, tren enanth, and dbol. hopefully will bring my sex drive back up..any opinions?
    What are your stats?

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    5'11 185 lbs not sure of bf% but couldnt see myself being over 12 percent.. my cycle consisted of cyp and deca not eq, i have no idea why i was thinking that, i heard the time on time off is bull**** neway due to the simple fact that many people run cycles for 6 months at a time then take off only a few n jump back on another 6 month cycle

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeallybean
    I know the rule of thumb is time on = time off. I just finished a 10 week 500mg sus per week and 300mg deca cycle. Great results!!!!! My question is does time off start from the end of pct or 10 weeks from my last shot of sus. Pct went great, I guess. The first two weeks of pct I had no sex drive, felt bad all the time. Now after the 30 day pct 100mg clomid .25mg ldex, .20mg nolva everday I feel great. Sex drive back up and the depression is gone. Plan on getting blood work done next week to check everything out.
    Technically... if you were on a deca /test cycle and did your last injection today... you'd still be all full of deca and testosterone for the next 2 weeks and would also probably STILL be growing. I know I continue growing 2 to 3 weeks after last injection before the body realizes the cycle is over. This is because long esters keep on releasing. If you ask me, 10 weeks of injections still means you were "on" for 12 to 13 weeks in the case of deca. Add the 2 or 3 weeks after last injection and include that in your time off scheme.

BTW since you were on Deca and sustenon... you probably still had injection testosterone releasing in your body as much as 25 days after the last injection. Some people make a mistake and think they are already recovering because they sense some sex drive returning but its only because the long decanate esters are still releasing their testosterone. How long ago was the final injection and then how long did you run the PCT then you actually started it (clomid should have started about 21 days after last injection).

Either go get some clomid and do another PCT or else hit GNC and get Phyto-estrogen, it also works very similar to the way clomid does as it is a super benign estrogen and blocks the activity of stronger estrogens just like clomid does. You need something that blocks estrogen from reaching the HTPA and the balls, unfortunately Nolva concentrates its work on the breast tissue and does little to block estrogen in your balls and HTPA. Hense people using only nolva as an Anti-E will tend to experience much more damage to/shrinkage of the balls then guys using L-Dex, Femera or Clomid for anti-E.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Ive also got a question if you are younger than would your bloodwork
    bounce back quicker then say if you were 45 compared to a 23 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Ive also got a question if you are younger than would your bloodwork
    bounce back quicker then say if you were 45 compared to a 23 year old.

Not necessarily. A lot of 21 to 23 year olds have done a cycle and found themselves stripped of a sex drive for years and years afterwards. An older dude has a relatively lower testosterone level to return to so the damage or effect is perhaps not as costly.

The biggest thing to remember is estrogen is very damaging to your balls, sometimes parts of the damage is PERMANENT, which means as a 23 year old you would naturally be able to maintain 1200 testosterone level in blood, but after a good exposure to estrogen, you permanently will never be able to raise a level above 400-500 for the rest of your life. The 1200 level is typical of a never cycled 23 year old, the 400 level is typical of a 40 year old. Even with some steroid cycles the 40 year old is more likely to return to HIS natural level of 400 then the 23 year old will return to his 1200 level. In otherwords steroid use for a lower 20-something or teenager actually causes huge losses in the final analysis since its not practical to go on year around steroid cycles for the rest of your life.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My friend only stays OFF for about 7 weeks regardless how much time he was ON for. He said everytime he does a 12 weeks cycle and then stays OFF for 12 weeks, by the time the 12th OFF week comes, he feel too natural too soft, and then when he starts juicing again he feels like he is back at level 1 again. But when he does a 12 week cycle, stays OFF for 7 weeks, then goes back ON. He said by the time the 7th OFF week comes, he still feels hard, still feels good but his body feels natural inside. Then he starts juicing again and just continues on with gaining. To me, this sort of makes sense and its something I might give a go. Juicing the way he does obviously risks more chances of getting sides IMO. I suppose every1 is different when it comes to things like this.

Thread Information