blizzard is offline Associate Member

Exclamation I used fake boldenon

bros I learned from the posts that the boldenons from british dragon are fake,what may it composed of? do I need to go doc and checked my blood?

**** it! thanx for your help!

SKiN is offline Member
    That really sucks bro.... Do you have a pic of your gear? If you havent run into an infection or anything else yet then id guess ur straight......How much did u shoot?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    if no pain or anything, then you prolly just shot sterile oil...you'll be fine medically speaking

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    as long as there is no infection you have nothing to worry about. there are no long term affects if that is what you were worried about. it was probably only oil that you shot.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    The only fake I know about is made in russia, and it use to contain the real substance, but under dosage.

If it was dirty you should know about that now.

// putte

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    There is a guy in my gym who likes to cyphon off product out of the bottles and refill them with mineral oil. He also offers inflated prices and then asks for $ up front and tells people their stuff got confiscated. Nobody has killed him yet. I watch and listen to people as they bitch about getting ripped off but keep going back to the well.

He used to sell videos on E-Bay as the iron shiek. He would advertise collect their money orders and never deliver the product. A real piece of work. I haven't seen him in about 10 days and normally see him daily maybe someone took him out.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    What??? Im using them now. How do u know there fake? Whats your proof??

Quote Originally Posted by blizzard
    bros I learned from the posts that the boldenons from british dragon are fake,what may it composed of? do I need to go doc and checked my blood?

**** it! thanx for your help!

Im sure u mean that the ones that u have are not real and not that there all fake? right?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    What??? Im using them now. How do u know there fake? Whats your proof??
    Take a pic and post them in the pic forum.

I dont doubt my source at all. They look exactly the same as on the bd website. Its just the blizzards post looks as if hes sayin there all fake??

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I have some bd bold too and I really doubt it's fake, it was from a good source and the test has been the $hit soo far, but I havent' tried the eq yet.
    I really doubt all bd bold is fake.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    my bd bolds are 10ml vials which on it says 100mg/ml. ohh there also a hologram of dragon on the vial blue striped on white and says Boldabol. but when I saw the fake ones on the board its exactly the same! Im gonna take its photo asap.

I got same acne problem on my arms bros, I did it from the shoulders also.I'd rather use veterinary boldenon next time! I finished 3 10 ml vials meanwhile. **** it! I trusted that source coz I always buy from him...

John88Test is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dsl4u
    There is a guy in my gym who likes to cyphon off product out of the bottles and refill them with mineral oil. He also offers inflated prices and then asks for $ up front and tells people their stuff got confiscated. Nobody has killed him yet. I watch and listen to people as they bitch about getting ripped off but keep going back to the well.

He used to sell videos on E-Bay as the iron shiek. He would advertise collect their money orders and never deliver the product. A real piece of work. I haven't seen him in about 10 days and normally see him daily maybe someone took him out.
    "Nobody has killed him yet." I like that part...its said so perfectly like whats the hold up here...why isnt he dead...very funny statement...

Thread Information