JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Is sust safe 4 first cycle?

I want to bulk the phuck up!!

I currently have a ton of dbols and deca right now, not taking anything yet...just saving it for when I have everything organized. Should I take sust with it too or no?

5'8 155lbs.
    2yrs I have been training.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You're too light. Learn how to eat and train right first, otherwise you'll lose your gains shortly after your cycle.

Go to the diet forum and look for sample bulking diets (stickied at the top of the page).

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    You're too light. Learn how to eat and train right first, otherwise you'll lose your gains shortly after your cycle.

Go to the diet forum and look for sample bulking diets (stickied at the top of the page).
    UGH

No offence I know your trying to help.

It's so hard being this **** skinny, people think you have no phucking experience. 2 years ago, I weighed 115lbs.
    40 lbs. in two years I think is pretty phucking great, no?

Again, no offence bro.
    Can I get some solid answers, please?

SKiN is offline Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...4&page=1&pp=40

IMO Test e or Cyp would be better unless u dont mind pokin EOD...
    Last edited by SKiN; 08-05-2004 at 02:11 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yes, a test only cycle is a safe 1st cycle, but if you are gaining weight at the rate, then why juice? Sounds like you are doing good thus far...I wouldn't consider it till you hit that plateau...but ultimately, it is up to you. Research and make an informed decision regardless of what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    yes, a test only cycle is a safe 1st cycle, but if you are gaining weight at the rate, then why juice? Sounds like you are doing good thus far...I wouldn't consider it till you hit that plateau...but ultimately, it is up to you. Research and make an informed decision regardless of what you do.
    I am doing great naturally but I don't know, I want it quicker, it will also be a major convience to me for a buisness deal.

I'm in the 4th week of my first cycle and I'm using sust. I'm happy so far. The only downside to it is that you might not want to be sticking yourself EOD but that doesnt bother me, Ive learned to enjoy shooting myself up.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    UGH

No offence I know your trying to help.

It's so hard being this **** skinny, people think you have no phucking experience. 2 years ago, I weighed 115lbs.
    40 lbs. in two years I think is pretty phucking great, no?

Again, no offence bro.
    Can I get some solid answers, please?
    Sorry what he says is true. If you gain your way up to 170 to 180 lbs naturally, you get to keep it easily. If you gain it with steroids , when you quit steroids your body will try to return to where it started. There really isnt anything that is keepable at all about steroids. You only keep it if you decide to stay on them doing 2 or 3 cycles a year for the rest of your life or else when you decide enuff is enuff. This is why some dudes are favoring growth hormone or IGF-1, because you get more keepable gains there.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    40 lbs in 2 yrs? If you really did then that is above average. Thats 1.7lbs a month. In 2 more yrs you could be 175lbs. It may be harder the second time around but well worth it. In my book 2 yrs training equals a baby still in diapers sucking on mommy's breast. No offence you have my opinion

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    i am on my second cycle of d-bol/deca only and getting great results i was told to save the test till i hit a plateau. i may be wrong but its working for me

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRT117
    i am on my second cycle of d-bol/deca only and getting great results i was told to save the test till i hit a plateau. i may be wrong but its working for me
    Not sure who told you that, but that isn't a good cycle at all. You should always run test especially with DECA !!!!! You are going to be shut down HARD bro

gio86 is offline Member
    hey scotty.. i send you a pm..i want to ask you about sust. sincce your already on your 4th week

Paingain is offline Banned
    2 years of training?? I trained for 6 before I ever considered steroids . Dont use it as a quick fix or you will never be satisfied. But my major question is how old you are?

Thread Information