JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Help me out please...

I have deca yellow tops and anabol dbols. I want to hook up a good first cycle. I wanna bulk the phuck up! I was thinking of adding sust with it?? Good idea? I need help soon, I wanna start cycling before summer is over.

I am 5'8 and I weigh 155lbs. (2 years ago I weighed 115lbs. I know how to put the weight on, people think I do not because I am still a twig. I don't need a bulk diet, thanks.)
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 08-05-2004 at 02:22 AM.

worldknown is offline Banned
    well bro i think ou need a diet,c ause yoa re probably thikning calories are calories, but its the quality of the food that matters, not the quantity. So why dont you head down there make sure your sh1t is in check, and then come confirm yer sust. Dude i personally wouldlnt do sust for a first cycle(i have never cycled) but from my research i can only come tot he simple conclusion that sust is not going to do anything spectacular for you in the long run, test is fine bro.

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    well bro i think ou need a diet,c ause yoa re probably thikning calories are calories, but its the quality of the food that matters, not the quantity. So why dont you head down there make sure your sh1t is in check, and then come confirm yer sust. Dude i personally wouldlnt do sust for a first cycle(i have never cycled) but from my research i can only come tot he simple conclusion that sust is not going to do anything spectacular for you in the long run, test is fine bro.

40lbs in 2 years. I have a 31inch waist too...so I'd say about 6% BF. 8% the most...why would I need a diet bro?

BUMP! common fellas....

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    40lbs in 2 years. I have a 31inch waist too...so I'd say about 6% BF. 8% the most...why would I need a diet bro?
    hmm maybe becuase your gonna be ont he juice? an djust becuase you have a 31 inch wasit doesnt mean yuo have a low body fat, how do you know you dont have any muscle and just all body fat bro, its hte precentage of your skin that is fat. And why wouldnt you want a diet just to make surethat you get hte gains you paid. wahtever

hmm maybe becuase your gonna be ont he juice? an djust becuase you have a 31 inch wasit doesnt mean yuo have a low body fat, how do you know you dont have any muscle and just all body fat bro, its hte precentage of your skin that is fat. And why wouldnt you want a diet just to make surethat you get hte gains you paid. wahtever
    Because I have an outstanding one already. One I got from this board two years ago. I was just stating I don't need a diet because everytime I ask for advice on the fwakin site I get the same ****, "your too skinny, you need a diet." Don't think I don't appreciate your help bro, I very well do.

Why do you wanna take sustanon and not do test? There wont even be a diff in gains from one to the other, except you wont have to inject EOD.

Why do you wanna take sustanon and not do test? There wont even be a diff in gains from one to the other, except you wont have to inject EOD.
    Sust is easier for me 2 get. But I could get test too, I'll just have to wait a little longer, which type should I go for? Trying to put on a lot of weight...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    "your too skinny, you need a diet."
    indeed

bro you probably wont even notice a difference. im almost positive but wait to hear from some of the other guys.

Thread Information