DanRT117 is offline Junior Member

clen after cycle?

i am getting ready to finish a d-bol/deca cycle and i was wandering if it would be ok to start a cycle of clen or should i wait a while

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, i'd wait a while after that kind of buling cycle. You want to keep calories up and not go crazy on the cardio so that you can keep your gains from the cycle. Running clen may end up hindering that. If you can, just wait it out for a while, let ur body adjust to new size before you tweak it again. JMO

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the reply thats the kind of answer i was looking for

Im going Clen for PCT to take advantage of its anticatabolic properties. This friday I start my Clen the same day as PCT. Clen will reduce the amount of protein that is released from the cell during those first two weeks of PCT when Test levels are at their lowest and Clomid has not had enough time to get my boys pumping again.

Like Tribex says, its not for cutting. I will keep my calories the same as while on cycle and avoid the cardio. Your not trying to lose weight during PCT, your are trying to maintain weight.

Read the Clen handbook and dont forget potassium and Taurine.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Im going Clen for PCT to take advantage of its anticatabolic properties. This friday I start my Clen the same day as PCT. Clen will reduce the amount of protein that is released from the cell during those first two weeks of PCT when Test levels are at their lowest and Clomid has not had enough time to get my boys pumping again.

Like Tribex says, its not for cutting. I will keep my calories the same as while on cycle and avoid the cardio. Your not trying to lose weight during PCT, your are trying to maintain weight.

Read the Clen handbook and dont forget potassium and Taurine.
    in order to get a high enough dose for clen to be anti-cat, it would be a lethal dose

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Its effects, however, can by all means be compared to those of steroids . Similar to a combination of Winstrol Depot and Oxandrolone, Clenbuterol can cause a solid, highly qualitative muscle growth which goes hand in hand with a significant strength gain. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased. Athletes usually take 5-7 tablets, 100-140 mcg per day For women 80-100 mcg/day are usually sufficient.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Thread Information