sonofagun is offline Associate Member

year round cycling

I am curious how many of us have a hard time off cycling. I have a feeling that many dudes are continuiosly juicing,but not mentioning it on the boards out of fear of being flamed. So lets hear it... do any of you bros stay on the gear, and just bridge your cycles with other AS?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he11 no. my health and the rest of my life is way more important to me then getting huge at anay cost. i have never went over a 15 week cycle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was 16 weeks. My 2nd cycle was 18 weeks. My current one I'm running 20+ weeks. I've never had any problems coming off. But I always come off to give my body a rest.

I have to be honest. I run some pretty long ass cycles. Fortunately my only side effect has been acne. My BP is fine and so is everything else. I pretty much stay on test too.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you may think you have no side affects but have your liver checked. just because you feel fine dosnt meen that steroids arnt messing up your body. its very hard on your body when you do roids year round. im not saying not to do it. he11 i put worse things then that in my body, im just saying there are consequences for every thing you do.

Billmister is offline Member
    HGH year around wouldn't be that bad to your body... i think that's about it... other than that the only roid i know can be taken for like 15 weeks is preferably eq

hey pietro75,liver damage is usually noticed by skin discoloration and/or dark urine. I dont abuse the orals anyway. As far as being shut down goes, I dont plan on ever having kids and HTPA always recovers after any length cycle.

bump, more input dudes

Thread Information