Paingain is offline Banned

slightly confused about Synovex-H

Ok, I've made Fina before several times, but I want to try to make prop from Synovex. I have read the step by step guide a few times, and I'm about to order up the conversion kit. See, the guy I get my stuff from wants 110 bucks for 1 bottle of QV 100mg prop. So, being on the tight budget that I am I figure that I'll try to make my own. Anyways, I'm looking at the kit and it says 5C/100ml kit. I take it this means I need 10 boxes of Synovex for this kit, each box consisting of 10 cartridges at 200 mg per cartridge? Also, says the kit comes with 100ml of sterile oil, so this means that I do not have to go pick up any cottonseed oil or anything correct? Sorry I may sound greek to this ,but the prop conversion looks so much more involved than the fina does. Thanks for the help guys!

crack is offline Junior Member
    I am in the same boat
    i am about to order my first 20g of syn and getting a kit on it to.
    That kit sounds alittle confusing though
    have you already recieved your syn?
    i see that there is no prescription needed to purchase it. is this true?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    There is a specific forum on this site for this....try posting this there.

D

wait a min. i thought the syn is 200mg per dose not cartridge. i thought the cart. is 2gram am i wrong? wow i think i have to recalculate **** that sucks!

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=81951

Try that one, it should answer all of your questions.

-LH

ohhhh thank you my lord!
    buy the way about how much does the kit cost?

i saw a price from A***** which was not bad.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 C = 5 carts at 100ml/100mg

You need two kits like descibed above to convert 1 box(10 cartriges)of synovex-h

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Yea... 110 is ridiculous, tell your guy to f-off

Ok, I roger that, 5 carts for the conversion described by Lord Humungous. The kit I'm looking at looks like this: 5C/100ml kit(with estrogen solubilizer), then lists the contents of the kit like so: (1) 100 ml vial of sterile oil
    (1) 20ml vial of dissolving solution
    (1) 100ml sterile vial
    (2) 50 ml sterile vials
    (1) Sterile syringe filter
    (2) 22 gauge pins
    (4) 18 gauge pins
    (1) 10 ml syringe
    (2) 3 ml syringes
    6 alcohol swabs
    1 pair of rubber gloves

Ok, now it lists all of this, but fails to list a bottle of estrogen solubilizer, but says at the top next to the kit that it has it, so I would think that it would already be in the dissolving solution.Not trying to sound like an ass, but wouldnt ordering a kit like this eliminate alot of the steps that you described? I mean to me, for a first time conversion with the right kit, this shouldnt be as complicated as it looks. Seems like it would be a spitting image of a Fina conversion, the only extra step being to strip the estradiol from the solution, unless the kit aready had the solubilizer in the solution like what I'm describing here.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Ok, I roger that, 5 carts for the conversion described by Lord Humungous. The kit I'm looking at looks like this: 5C/100ml kit(with estrogen solubilizer), then lists the contents of the kit like so: (1) 100 ml vial of sterile oil
    (1) 20ml vial of dissolving solution
    (1) 100ml sterile vial
    (2) 50 ml sterile vials
    (1) Sterile syringe filter
    (2) 22 gauge pins
    (4) 18 gauge pins
    (1) 10 ml syringe
    (2) 3 ml syringes
    6 alcohol swabs
    1 pair of rubber gloves

Ok, now it lists all of this, but fails to list a bottle of estrogen solubilizer, but says at the top next to the kit that it has it, so I would think that it would already be in the dissolving solution.Not trying to sound like an ass, but wouldnt ordering a kit like this eliminate alot of the steps that you described? I mean to me, for a first time conversion with the right kit, this shouldnt be as complicated as it looks. Seems like it would be a spitting image of a Fina conversion, the only extra step being to strip the estradiol from the solution, unless the kit aready had the solubilizer in the solution like what I'm describing here.
    Again, there is a forum for this topic that will garner you much more answers from people whom have done it. Your estrogen solubilizer would not be mixed in the oil as it's not something you want in your final product.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    not all synovex-H kits come with the estrogen solubilizer.

I know you were making crystals so it would be alot more involved, but i'm talking about a fool proof way for a first time chemist.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    You can pm me if you want some help. I just made my first homebrew and it turned out great. I overdosed my prop to 125mg/ml and it is great. (so a buddy says)

Thread Information