MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

"stepping down" w/ Deca-Dur. to prevent "crash"?

"Another way athletes have found to lessen the "crash", is to first replace the testosterone with a milder anabolic like Deca -Durabolin . This steroid is administered alone, at a typical dosage (200-400mg per week), for the following month or two. In this "stepping down" procedure the user is attempting to turn the watery bulk of a strong testosterone into the more solid muscularity we see with nandrolone preparations. In many instances this practice proves to be very effective. Of course we must remember to still administer ancillary drugs at the conclusion, as endogenous testosterone production will not be rebounding during the Deca therapy"

I forgot where this came from...maybe another board???? I dunno
    But what do you guys think? Does this work? has anyone tried it? Im interested in knowing the results if someone has. Thanks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i think its crap. running deca by itself at the end of a cycle. whoever wrote this must not care about recovering their natural levels.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    thats prob not a good idea at all- I woul djust start PCT after the test exits the system

you'll just be shutting your self down even worse and longer, and you'll have an even harder PCT than if you would have if you didnt add deca

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    That's like doing a completely different cycle right after the first one. PCT and time off is the only way I would do it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    im dissapointed.... why are people still posting garbage like this.... totally untrue and if anything.... it's the exact opposite....you would run the deca with the test... then cut the deca out and run the test alittle past the active life of the deca.... thats what i plan on doin with my prop/nan phynelprop cycle.... cut out the deca phynelprop and run the prop 2-3 weeks longer.... JMO

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    That doesnt make any sence.

First Deca shuts a males HTPA down alot harder that testosterone .

second no one is gonna recommend that you should take a longer ester towards the end of the cycle. Ussually people will switch to test prop to keep consitant levels up untill 4 days before PCT.

If you want to learn of a better way to recover look up artiles on HCG use. There is an article some where here that descibes a very good way admister this drug. using 500iu of HCG twice a week will help you recover at the end of your cycle. I have yet to use this method yet, but will be using it with this next cycle. I have used 750iu at a time every 2-3 weeks with good success.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    SO stupid, what you got was a bunch of bad advise. Deca causes a profound deficiency of testosterone and so bad it steals away some of the potential gains from the deca. Do test with deca to avoid testosterone deficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    SO stupid, what you got was a bunch of bad advise. Deca causes a profound deficiency of testosterone and so bad it steals away some of the potential gains from the deca. Do test with deca to avoid testosterone deficiency.

OK everyone relax!!!!!!!!!!! It wanst advise given to me, it was somthing I read and was wondering what you guys thought. I thought it was a bad idea as well, but since I dont know everything about this stuff I figured I'd ask. And it turns out we are all in agreement. Thanks.

Paingain is offline Banned
    I did 500 mg of test a week, with 600 mg of deca , and just the 100mg difference made my dick dead as a doornail. I learned the hard way, or should we say the soft way, when I was in the middle of fuc*in' this really hot chick and I went soft and had to stop. So I wouldnt want to imagine what just deca alone would do to me!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would strongly advise "stepping down" from testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I would strongly advise "stepping down" from testosterone

How would you advise to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    How would you advise to do that?
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=94822

would this work? And not wreck me for recovery?
    1-4 dbol 35-40mgs ed
    1-14 EQ 400mg 2xwk
    1-15 test E 500mg 2xwk
    16+17 test prop 75mg ed
    Nolva 10mg ed
    L-dex .25mg ed
    Clomid + nolva for pct (should I be using l-dex also for pct, I think I read not to)

Cycle looks fine, and yes I would use L-dex in PCT

Thread Information