week 15&16 100mg prop ed
    20mg novla ed
    200mg b6 ed
    .25 ldex ed
    HCG ?

PCT 3 days after last prop shot?

Appreciate feedback

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Looks good other than you need to be off the EQ 3 weeks before you start PCT. Hcg could not hurt run it about mid cycle and/or 2 weeks prior to PCT IMO. I would also drop the nolva to 10mg ED and increase back to 20mg during PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    Here is what I want to run for my 4th cycle:

1-14 750mg Test Enanthate
    1-14 400mg EQ
    1-10 100 mg tren
    week 15&16 100mg prop ed
    20mg novla ed
    200mg b6 ed
    .25 ldex ed
    HCG ?

PCT 3 days after last prop shot?

Appreciate feedback
    How bout running the Enanthate till week 15 then 16&17 i run prop?
    How would i run the hcg and where like week 14?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i like the extending the ethan 1 more week, then hitting the prop....i would also jumpstart this cycle with the same 2 weeks of prop that you are ending with....you may want to run 500iu hcg every fourth day all cycle

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i like the extending the ethan 1 more week, then hitting the prop....i would also jumpstart this cycle with the same 2 weeks of prop that you are ending with....you may want to run 500iu hcg every fourth day all cycle
    Ok so the first two weeks ill be running prop and enanthate or just prop then jump into enanthate?

Ok so the first two weeks ill be running prop and enanthate or just prop then jump into enanthate?
    prop + ethan to get that party started right

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Sup Bro!!!

With this high level of test you need to run the Hcg at week 4-6 and 10-12 2X week preferably Monday and Thursday. Also, read up on proviron I think it may help!! Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    With this high level of test you need to run the Hcg at week 4-6 and 10-12 2X week preferably Monday and Thursday. Also, read up on proviron I think it may help!! Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact
    proviron suppresses the hpta and imo a waste of $$$....that long a cycle, running hcg all cycle the way to go imo

Can I get away with running 500 iu once a week or does it have to be every 4th day? I was planning on using 5g of trib also. seemed to help last cycle

I think HCG all through cycle is a little overkill, there is a possibility of desensitizing(sp)the testes. I would run it like jbigdog said, and I would run the prop the first 4 weeks along with the test E. It will take test e 4-6 weeks to kick in..

Can I get away with running 500 iu once a week or does it have to be every 4th day? I was planning on using 5g of trib also. seemed to help last cycle
    There is a chance HCG will not be needed, only you will know if you truely need it. Trib did wonders for me

hcg will take 4 days or so to run through your system.....running trib never a bad idea....i dont know how your hpta is affected when on cycle.....some shrink, and some dont......my last cycle i was shrunk up bad all cycle, now running prop/eq/win and have no probs whatsoever......maybe running trib will be enough for you

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I think HCG all through cycle is a little overkill, there is a possibility of desensitizing(sp)the testes. I would run it like jbigdog said, and I would run the prop the first 4 weeks along with the test E. It will take test e 4-6 weeks to kick in..
    500iu every4th day will not desensitize anything bro

Check out post for 23 and 24 for comments on HCG and Proviron for Einstein's 23wk'er

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=110637

I will stick with einy's response "prolonged exposure to HCG has been theorized to allow for LH desensitization (although that's not well-established)." It may not have been well established but none the less the thought is still out there...

Like I said proviron will help!!! And here is something on Hcg...

proviron suppresses the hpta and imo a waste of $$$....that long a cycle, running hcg all cycle the way to go imo
    HOW TO USE HCG

It is best to prevent testicular atrophy in the first place rather than trying to bringing the boys back to size after they have already atrophied.
    With this in mind prudent use of HCG is DURING a cycle.

HCG can be taken either IM or sub Q in the fat and yes you can mix it with your oils.

Take it at 500 IU’s every 3rd or 4th day while on cycle.

Some use it post cycle at higher doses after their testes have already shrunk. This method works but I do not believe that it is the best way to use HCG. In this method one injects a high dose of HCG right near the end of a cycle but before clomid. The opening dose is often 3000iu's followed sometimes by another 3000 4 days later and then 1500iu's every 4th or 5th day and then the last shot is usually only 1000iu's total time three weeks.
    No use taking clomid or nolvadex with the HCG since HCG will suppress the HPTA all by itself via the testosterone production it stimulates.

WARNING...if you use HCG at a high dose for too long you might desensitize the testes to LH so don't get carried away with it.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Check out post for 23 and 24 for comments on HCG and Proviron for Einstein's 23wk'er

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=110637
    who's to argue with einstein right? he is the man. he seems to believe in proviron as an anti-p....i am not sold and would not run proviron if it were free.....as far as being shut down, and only needing to recover before pct that makes sense....the longer i am shut down, the harder it is to recover so i run hcg all cycle....the shortest cycle i have run in the last 2 years was 36 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    HOW TO USE HCG

It is best to prevent testicular atrophy in the first place rather than trying to bringing the boys back to size after they have already atrophied.
    With this in mind prudent use of HCG is DURING a cycle.

HCG can be taken either IM or sub Q in the fat and yes you can mix it with your oils.

Take it at 500 IU’s every 3rd or 4th day while on cycle.

Some use it post cycle at higher doses after their testes have already shrunk. This method works but I do not believe that it is the best way to use HCG. In this method one injects a high dose of HCG right near the end of a cycle but before clomid. The opening dose is often 3000iu's followed sometimes by another 3000 4 days later and then 1500iu's every 4th or 5th day and then the last shot is usually only 1000iu's total time three weeks.
    No use taking clomid or nolvadex with the HCG since HCG will suppress the HPTA all by itself via the testosterone production it stimulates.

WARNING...if you use HCG at a high dose for too long you might desensitize the testes to LH so don't get carried away with it.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact
    good info here bro

Thanks Bro!!!!

good info here bro

who's to argue with einstein right? he is the man. he seems to believe in proviron as an anti-p....i am not sold and would not run proviron if it were free.....as far as being shut down, and only needing to recover before pct that makes sense....the longer i am shut down, the harder it is to recover so i run hcg all cycle....the shortest cycle i have run in the last 2 years was 36 weeks
    For shorter cycles however, do you agree that you can run HCG the last few weeks before PCT to stave of testicular atrophy and get the boys up to normal size without having to run it the entire cycle--yes we have to keep in mind that how testicules respond is relative to the individual, the compounds run, and ancilliaries used. What do you think?

Good post above. Looks like something swale would recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    For shorter cycles however, do you agree that you can run HCG the last few weeks before PCT to stave of testicular atrophy and get the boys up to normal size without having to run it the entire cycle--yes we have to keep in mind that how testicules respond is relative to the individual, the compounds run, and ancilliaries used. What do you think?

Good post above. Looks like something swale would recommend.
    right on bro

Thread Information