Hows this for a second cycle?

I am 190 lbs and have been lifting for over 5 years as I have previously mentioned. My plan for a second cycle is...

Test Enth: 100mg ed, Weeks 1-12: I am doing this because my test comes in a 100mg/ml vial. Its the stuff from Polfa
    Eq: 400mg Week Weeks 1-10or12
    Dbol : 40mg ed Weeks 1-4
    Nolva 20mg throughout and PCT
    Proviron during the dbol because dbol seems to irritate gyno symptoms on me.
    PCT 2 weeks after last test shot run for 4 weeks at 1:300mg, 2-20:100mg, 21-28:50mg.

Any advise would be appreciated such as what i should add and/or remove, etc. thanks

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I am 190 lbs and have been lifting for over 5 years as I have previously mentioned. My plan for a second cycle is...

Test Enth: 100mg ed, Weeks 1-12: I am doing this because my test comes in a 100mg/ml vial. Its the stuff from Polfa
    PCT 2 weeks after last test shot run for 4 weeks at 1:300mg, 2-20:100mg, 21-28:50mg.

Any advise would be appreciated such as what i should add and/or remove, etc. thanks
    cycle looks great , I would run the ee to wk 12 and test to wk 13 JMO but everything else seems to be in check...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    now that I think of it, there is really no need for all that extra scar tissue. I would only inject 2 or max 3 times a wk w/ the enth. Anymore is just extra scar tissue, not needed..

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder

I beleive DaBull is doing ED test e injections(curious to see how he is reacting). I would run the test e 1 week longer past the EQ then start PCT 14 gays after last test e inject. I dont know much about proviron so I will that alone. I would also run the nolva at 10mg ED throughout cycle and increase to 20mg ED during PCT..

Misisko is offline New Member
    nice cycle

but!!!! 100mg Polfa you dont have to shot it every day.. isn`t easier to put 4-5 ml in one shot every 5th day???

sounds standard. make sure you bring that EQ to 12 weeks and not to 10. also, you can pinch 100mg test enan ed if you want for more stable blood levels, i guess. But i think you'd have an easier time just cracking open 3 vials and pinching 3cc's monday and thursday, that way you can just pinch in the quads and glutes and don't really have to rotate to so many different sites like you normally would, pinching ed, since you are using multiple compounds. the legs and glutes can take 3cc with ease, there was a thread started on how much people have pinched(volume) at one sitting per body part a couple days ago if you were curious. next time you pick up some gear you should look for test enan 250mg/ml, to make your life a little easier. just my .02 though.-good luck-

Thread Information