fabry is offline Senior Member

after mykonos, great newz from zanzibar...

hi bros, me again (check: proviron in mykonos island (greece)).
    im just back from zanzibar island and i tell u what i did.
    i asked to the hotel where i was where to find a "good" pharmacy. they told me to go to ***** pharmacy near the fish market (sorry, cannot tell u the name of that place --> no source posting).
    so i went there, and ask for proviron and clomid.
    proviron germany is 400 tanzanian schelling per each "25mg tab" (1000 TSH = 1 USD, so x 20 "25mg tabs" are 8000 TSH or 8 $).
    clomid was expensive (the original one) so i switched to the "generic" one and got n.50 "50mg clomiphene citrate tabs" per 20000 TSH (20 $).
    the owner of that place gave me email, phone number and everything i need to be in touch with him.
    he can find all kind of aas but need 3 weeks to get them coz he has to order them and it takes 3 weeks for him to get them.
    hope this can help u... just in case!
    ciao
    Last edited by fabry; 08-05-2004 at 07:06 AM.

^^^^^

^^^^^

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Is this an offer to sell AAS? Kinda sounds like it to me.

paulastone is offline Member
    What the hell??

hey bro, im on this board for a while and im not even thinkin about selling u or other anything!
    im just givin tips in case u decide to see something else in this world!
    if u are not interested in tips, it is really not my business!
    there are a lot of threads about tips regardin buyin gear in other countries! this is just another one!!!
    if i wanted to sell gear, i was goin to post my email, right? i just told u, in case u go to that place, how to find a legit place (i was talkin about pharmacies) and save some money!
    that's it!!!

also, it was me (and not a mod) to put the ***** instead of the name of that pharmacy coz, and i specify that few words later, source posting is not allowed!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Sounds promising Fab..........
    Anyone know the deal with Spanish pharmacies & AAS / spanish law?

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    hey bro, im on this board for a while and im not even thinkin about selling u or other anything!
    im just givin tips in case u decide to see something else in this world!
    if u are not interested in tips, it is really not my business!
    there are a lot of threads about tips regardin buyin gear in other countries! this is just another one!!!
    if i wanted to sell gear, i was goin to post my email, right? i just told u, in case u go to that place, how to find a legit place (i was talkin about pharmacies) and save some money!
    that's it!!!
    easy, easy there fagry. don't get carried away with those exclimation points. Thanks for the tip, it just sounded like a random post, because out of the blue you speak of some random overseas pharmacy that will remain nameless. and say that we can save some money if we stop by there by only paying a measley $8 for a serving of proviron and and that you bought some overpriced clomid that i'll get in three weeks. thanks for such an amazing hook up. you want a handjob with that too? pussyboy.

random pharmacy? nameless? i thought no source postin in here...
    save some money? listen, i dont know how rich u are and how much u pay for your gear but here in italy (and uk too), 20 tabs of proviron costs £15 that is $25! 8 against 25 is not a way to save money? ****it bro!
    lets go with maths...
    i bought 20 x 20 (400 tabs) of schering proviron and paid $160 instead of a little less than $450-500.
    i bought 50 tabs of clomid for $20 instead of $60-70.
    and since few minutes i have all the prices for everything u have always wished and believe me, im talkin about cheap stuff!!!
    i dont want handjob, not from u, thanks.
    my tip was:
    if u know somebody that goest to that place, tell him to look for that pharmacy, get the contact and save some money!
    sorry, just tried to be helpful...
    Last edited by fabry; 08-05-2004 at 01:35 PM.

Thread Information