Thread: test

cobra kid is offline Junior Member

test

I have a question about natural test levels. I just turned 19 and was wondering where an average person around my age stands. I'm not sure how natural test levels are measured(ex. mg or what?) What kind of dosage of test would be the same amount?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well you are 19 so you have plenty of test to build plenty of muscle......I would wait if I were you...at least a couple more years.

SHRUNKEN AND STRONG is offline New Member
    i would have to agree with muscleup, you can have good gains working clean for two or three years and then when you hit a peak take some juice, you should really get better results that way. plus you are running a greater chance of long term side effects starting that young. some could be very unhealthy.

to answere your question:
    i am no expert on this but what i have read on other boards is that average test. produced is 7 to 10 mg a day.

so if you take 250mg of test a week you will shut down your own production, if you take 500mg a week you will also shut down your production but not to a greater extent. if they shut down they shut down, period.
    so imo 500 mg makes more since,more test. same result in your balls(raisens at this point). so you get shrunken and strong.

now you would have to get advice from someone who is better educated than me on what the other reactions your body will have when you slam it with 500mg of test.
    i get horny as hell, a little grumpier, much stronger, and more aggresive. just the shit i like

DO NOT FAIL TO PLAN A POST CYCLE GAIN KEEPER!!!
    IF YOU COME OFF A CYCLE AND DO NOT HAVE OTHER DRUGS READY YOU WILL BE DEPPRESED, YOU WILL FEEL WEAKER AND YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT KEEP WHAT YOU BUILT UP OVER THAT 8 WEEKS OF BEING ON JUICE.

I HOPE THIS HELPED

cobra kid is offline Junior Member

thanks ...but chill

I appreciate the response but just because I asked a question about test doesn't mean I plan on using gear. Geeze, young people are really stereotyped.

So I'm only making like 70mg a week. I was kinda hoping it was more than that.
    Last edited by cobra kid; 02-26-2002 at 11:00 PM.

Thread Information