BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

what do you guys think about my gains so far on cycle

hey guys, just wanted some opinions. On week 6 of my Test 500 mg 1-13, EQ 500 mg 1-12 and Dbol 1-3. Started at about 248. Strength gains came on ok with the dbol but nothin special, test gains came about week four good solid strength gains but not much weight. I got up to around 258 but then started dropping. I'm around 253 right now. Eating 5000 cals a day and around 350 grams protein per day. could the eq be keeping my weight down? I know the gear is good, the strength is way up, and I can tell i cant move my arms as much, Ya know bend them. So I know im holdin water. Just cant figure out why im not puting on more weight.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    hey guys, just wanted some opinions. On week 6 of my Test 500 mg 1-13, EQ 500 mg 1-12 and Dbol 1-3. Started at about 248. Strength gains came on ok with the dbol but nothin special, test gains came about week four good solid strength gains but not much weight. I got up to around 258 but then started dropping. I'm around 253 right now. Eating 5000 cals a day and around 350 grams protein per day. could the eq be keeping my weight down? I know the gear is good, the strength is way up, and I can tell i cant move my arms as much, Ya know bend them. So I know im holdin water. Just cant figure out why im not puting on more weight.
    You need more calories................ I bulk a little higher in calories then you are and I'm only 5'7" around 185 now.............. You might want to be a little over 6k a day

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep at it bro, the test probably just started kickin in so maybe your gains will start to pick up. I'm starting almost the same cycle in a couple weeks so keep us posted on the gains. Good luck!

dumblucky is offline Member
    yiou are missing one key thing in this , how is your bodyfat???
    there is a possibilty that youi are putting on lbm while lowering bf
    Testosterone tends to burn bodyfat while putting on the muscle ..kinda trading the fat for muscle as it were
    are you more vasuclar .. youi should try to take before and after pics that way you can tell a little better.. Youi shoul also have youir bf tested pre cycle and see how that was going ..
    Although I do think you are also a bit low on the callories

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    yah got my bf checked 3 weeks ago and it was 10. Was 13 at the end of my last cycle i do know this. Just got back from the gym. My strength was higher on all my chest lifts than its been all cycle. and I weighed 251 today! So weird, droppin weight but getting stronger. This could be a good thing. But i like havin the size as well.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    yiou are missing one key thing in this , how is your bodyfat???
    there is a possibilty that youi are putting on lbm while lowering bf
    Testosterone tends to burn bodyfat while putting on the muscle ..kinda trading the fat for muscle as it were
    are you more vasuclar .. youi should try to take before and after pics that way you can tell a little better.. Youi shoul also have youir bf tested pre cycle and see how that was going ..
    Although I do think you are also a bit low on the callories
    Yea if you are carting around too much fat, a good cycle would be one that you become leaner on but not necessarily gain weight.

Thread Information