Thread: source

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

source

i have a question for everybody. let me first start by saying at least three to six times a week i get a pm. from a newby asking if i know if a source is legit or if i can help them out with a source. im just wondering if it is just me, do i seem like a nice person, or does this happen to everybody. i meen come on, i only have 230 posts, its not like im a vet or something. needless to say i just ignore the pm's but it gets very anoying after a while. so, i guess im just wondering if thise happens to any one else or am i the only unlucky one. also, just so all the new people know, i dont have a source or know of anay sources, nor do i care to know any sources.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    every once in again...I didn't get any for a long time because I had an uppercase bold statment in my signature telling people to not contact me

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have never gotten a PM for a source and i hope it stays that way.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Over 600 posts and haven't been asked for a source yet.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i have a question for everybody. let me first start by saying at least three to six times a week i get a pm. from a newby asking if i know if a source is legit or if i can help them out with a source. im just wondering if it is just me, do i seem like a nice person, or does this happen to everybody. i meen come on, i only have 230 posts, its not like im a vet or something. needless to say i just ignore the pm's but it gets very anoying after a while. so, i guess im just wondering if thise happens to any one else or am i the only unlucky one. also, just so all the new people know, i dont have a source or know of anay sources, nor do i care to know any sources.
    I know what you're talking about. Although you still have me beat on frequency.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i get a decent amount of source checks... i dont mind helping out with those at all. i get about the same number of requests every week from newbie's asking me to refer a source to them. to be clear... that is something that i simply will NOT do.

three to six times a week seems like it'd be alot for a newer member, actually, i never got asked for source checks until relatively recently.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    it is weird, as i have less than 800 posts and i get these. Do ppl think that we're going to give up a source? I wonder how many of these ppl asking for them are cops or whatnot?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I know what you're talking about. Although you still have me beat on frequency.

yea, if i get six in a week it's alot. two to three requests a week is probably about the average, mabye even a little less.

birsling is offline Member
    Never once, but I see where that would get very annoying, very fast!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    yea, if i get six in a week it's alot. two to three requests a week is probably about the average, mabye even a little less.
    Yeah, same here. And like you said, I don't mind giving advice on a source check. But a source request I will never honor to someone I don't know.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been asked to "verify sources" before. Its like this. NEVER automatically respond. If someone says, such and such said you buy his shyt and you'll vouch for him. Well I NEVER go ahead and vouch. I go and ask the dude who asked about him and should I say I never heard of u or else should I go ahead and vouch. So far everytime the dude turned out to be cool... othertimes I had people ask me about names I never heard of, in those cases I had to say, try a MOD, I never heard of this dude.

As far as kicking out a name.... I dont do that for anyone. As far as I am concerned, everyone out there out there is FBI and will treat you all as such.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    pietro 75 do you ever post about how you have sources or a connection for whatever???? If so that is where your source requests are coming from. You wouldnt believe how many Pms I got about Halo after I posted about that. Seems like its a hard item to find.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    pietro 75 do you ever post about how you have sources or a connection for whatever???? If so that is where your source requests are coming from. You wouldnt believe how many Pms I got about Halo after I posted about that. Seems like its a hard item to find.
    Why dont you start a thread about a new UG, like I fuked up and did several weeks ago . That will get you all the pm's you could ever want...

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    ive ask for a source check only once, well i never got a reply but i did get a package in the mail So i guess i dont need the check after all. what advicwould u giv eto newbies asking for source checks? Dont ask maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    ive ask for a source check only once, well i never got a reply but i did get a package in the mail So i guess i dont need the check after all. what advicwould u giv eto newbies asking for source checks? Dont ask maybe?
    PM more than one MOD...

worldknown is offline Banned
    i have never gotten any, praise allah

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    PM more than one MOD...
    and which mods should i pm?

Latimus is offline Banned
    listen i dont know anyone who does roids....but i want to start...can you send me someone to contact...

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    and which mods should i pm?
    Any of them...

Allah screws camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I think all the posts I get are from people that read my posts or something like that.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I get afew here and there.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I just delete them.....

PT
    i cant say im sorry to hear that this happens to everyone else. i was thinking it was only me. i cant even describe how mad that makes me, no one ever helped me out, i got all my sources from research,and hard work, so no one gets nothing for free from me. not saying that im charging, im saying that i will never give out a sources name to anyone that i dont know and trust.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i cant say im sorry to hear that this happens to everyone else. i was thinking it was only me. i cant even describe how mad that makes me, no one ever helped me out, i got all my sources from research,and hard work, so no one gets nothing for free from me. not saying that im charging, im saying that i will never give out a sources name to anyone that i dont know and trust.
    why does it make you mad bro?? just ignore them or help them out.....got to understand not everybody has a source....i remember when i wanted to juice and did'nt know anybody.....it kinda sucked

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    I've seen alot of posts stating that bro's should do research to find a source. I have done alot of research on this site regarding alot of different things, and never came up with anyone dropping a source. So what type of research should be done in terms of finding a source???

Dmize9 if you are serious dude you can allways look up some websites or overseas pharmacys that sell steroids and start PMing away for source checks. If no one wants to help you out thats probally the route youll have to go.

PT
    why does it bother me ? i dont know, it just does. if someone came up to me at a bar and asked me for heroin in the open, i would probably kick his asss. i just dont like the idea of people joining this site with the idea that they are going to get a source free and clear. most of these people only have two or three posts, who knows who they are or why they want a sources name and number. i guess im just not a very trusting person and society has changed me to belive that you should never trust anyone.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmize9
    I've seen alot of posts stating that bro's should do research to find a source. I have done alot of research on this site regarding alot of different things, and never came up with anyone dropping a source. So what type of research should be done in terms of finding a source???

you will start getting lots of PM's now bro....just be careful!

Thread Information