td35 is offline New Member

cycle help!?!(tren)

I am going to do a six week tren acetate-oral winstrol cycle. I am going to run 50mg tren EOD and 50mg Winny tabs ED. Im am also gonna run b-6 400mg ED to combat the pro gyno. Test is 250mg a week. Whats missing????
    Thanks bros

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by td35
    I am going to do a six week tren acetate-oral winstrol cycle. I am going to run 50mg tren EOD and 50mg Winny tabs ED. Im am also gonna run b-6 400mg ED to combat the pro gyno. Test is 250mg a week. Whats missing????
    Thanks bros
    I hope you are using Prop for your test. If you use a longer ester, the test will just e building up by week six.

Make sure you split your winny dose!

BigGenes is offline Member
    Thanks bros
    I think its missing alot. What are you goals for this cycle? You can change this cycle up to be alot better depending on what your looking to gain.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Thanks bros
    I think its missing alot. What are you goals for this cycle? You can change this cycle up to be alot better depending on what your looking to gain.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if its prop, which it should be, you need to run it ed and run it at a slightly higher dosage than the tren , which imo should be run ed as well.

Thread Information