HGH & Insulin legal supps. worth it??

I was curious if anyone has tried any of these over the counter, legal, growth hormone or insulin enhancer supplements? Looking around for stuff that wont show on a drug test. I take it these dont show on a test do they?

I want to try a couple that wont show up on a drug test at all, some say they are totally safe for drug tests, but i saw a couple that said that have Trib. T. and that will show on a NCAA test. I of course know about the real stuff but i wanted to throw in a few legal supps. to help me out and not worry 'bout gettin tested out for it.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know about insulin but i know growth hormone over the counter is as effective as eating sand for growth! basically it wont help you at all and it wont show up on a drug test. As a matter of fact i dont even think they can detect injectible HGH in most tests.

thanks man- i had a feeling it wasnt worth anything. yea HGH injects wont show up on a test, thats why i was askin if the fake stuff was worth a crap.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    It's all a big joke, stuff like insulin and growth aren't stable in any other forms then the ones they (real stuff) come in.And all these supposed 'natural' enhancers don't do crap, it's all hype deigned to lure in gullible consumers.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Just to add to my post, the only thing ( that I know of) that's been proven to increase insulin sensitivity is ALA (alpha lipoic acid)

Thread Information